Never fall for a bad boy

Jades POV

...............

I walked into nialls living room. It was nice . It had cream walls , black couches, 48" inch plasma tv . The curtains were black , a black rug to match and white cushions. There was lots of pictures in the room.

I sat down and took out my books.

" Who's that ?" I asked pointing to a picture of an Irish blonde women.

" My mom " He smiled looking at the picture.

" She's pretty " I complemented.

" Yeah and funny , sweet , gentle and perfect " He replied.

" Oh she seems sweet it love to meet her " I said.

" she's dead " Niall mumbled.

" oh my god I'm so sor-"

" Look listen skank your only around here to do the project Not to ask about my family bitch just coz you have a perfect life doesn't mean others do  !" he screamed with tears in his eyes.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes. Niall called me a skank.

" My families not so perfect either !" I roared back " My brother got killed by drug dealers because he owed money that my parents didn't know about. You big dickhead selfish cunt !.

Niall moved closer to were I was sitting. His eyes still had tears in them but also anger filled them. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a painful sensation in my cheek. Niall slapped me the pain was so sore . I instantly started crying.

Niall walked into the kitchen. I just sat there crying. I looked in the mirror . There was a large red handprint left on my cheek. I sat back down crying.

Nialls POV

,............

I can't believe I hit Jade. I hit a girl I feel so bad. I've only ever hit boys not girls. Its just when she was saying all them nice things about my mom I just lost it.

When she called me a dickhead I snacked her hard in the cheek . It must of been sore because I heard the loud noise of my hand hitting her soft cheek. It went bright pink after I hit her . I just couldn't see her cry so I left the room.

I got up and quietly walked into the hall I was going to apologize to Jade.

Jades POV

...............

I felt an arm warp around my shoulder I was still crying. Looking up I seen Niall sitting beside me with his arm around my shoulder.

" I'm sorry " he said with sadness in his eyes.

" Its fine " I gulped.

He put his hand on the red handprint left on my cheek.

" ouch " I winched.

" Is it sore " he asked with his hand still on the mark.

" Yeah " I nodded.

" its sort of purple now. I think its bruised " He claimed.

I didn't say anything I just sat there with tears still coming out of my eyes

" I'm really sorry Jade " He began " Its just when you said all them nice things about my mom I just lost it "

" Its fine I'm sorry for upsetting you " I said.

" She got murdered  .this gang called The killers of life killed her 3 years ago. Then after that I joined a gang called The valley kings. That's how I began friends with Harry , Zayn, Liam  and Louis. You see The valley kings and the killers of life want to kill each other that's why I joined to. kill the people that killed my mom " he sighed.

" I won't tell any one " I promised.

Suddenly Niall started crying. I didn't know what to do. After a minute or two I wiped a tear away from his cheek. Niall looked up and smiled. We looked eye to eye for  a few minutes.

" The other night you said you liked me " Niall changed the subject.

I could feel my cheeks going bright pink.

" Is that true?" he asked .

" Um yeah " I blushed.

I could see a smile creep up on his face.

He started leaning in till our lips met.

.................

Okay this chapter is a bit long . I'll be doing longer when I get votes . I really like this chapter . Its new years day here so have a good day. Love you all keep reading. xxx