04

Alice's POV

I know parties are crazy and all, but I have never seen a college party that is this crazy. The music was pumping loud, and Jessica was standing in the door frame, already drunk. "Hey Alice! You want a drink?!" she shouted over the music.

I nodded, and watched her stumble over the keg. Hopefully, she chose to wear flat heels. She came back over to me a while later, carrying two cups full of beer, the drink sloshing in her hand. "Here you go, and this one for your handsome friend." She slurred, handing us our drinks.

As soon as we got here, everyone went in their separate ways, so I pretty much have no one to talk to. I plopped myself down on a couch that was in a corner and gulped down the rest of my beer before setting the cup down on the floor next to my feet. I pulled out my phone and decided to check the time.

Nine thirty.

I sighed, putting my phone back inside of my purse. I leaned an elbow on the sofa arm rest, and put my head in my hand.

I felt myself drifting off to sleep, and I struggled to stay awake, but then I felt the presence of someone approaching me. "Mind if I sit here?" I heard that gruff, manly voice asking me. It was Niall.

"Yeah, sure." I found myself lost in his eyes for a few minutes, until his fingers snapped in front of my face, bringing me back to reality.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice edged with concern.

"Yeah, just bored."

"But it's a good party though."

"But I'm absolutely doing nothing, all my friends left." I want to cry my eyes out until they pop out of my brain but I don't know whether to be happy or not. I don't have emotions right now that express how I feel, my mind is just as blank as my soul and I'm not capable of thinking properly.

"Well I'm here." I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be knocking up some girl?" I ask.

He shook his head. "Darling, I'm not that type of guy. I'd rather spend time with you." Niall continued smiling at me.

"Surprising, very surprising." I pressed my lips together into a thin line.

An hour has already passed and everyone was drunk, and surprisingly, I had stayed sober.

"Alice," I hear someone say my name. I turned around and it was Harry coming towards me.

"What?" I grumble.

"Wow, lighten up, have you had a drink yet?" He asks me taking a sip from his cup

"No, you know I don't drink that shit." I lied.

"Oh yes you do." He said smirking

"I'm trying not to." I respond.

"Come on." He says grabbing my arm, pulling me in the direction of the kitchen.

"Harry, I'm not drinking tonight."

"Yes you are, it's been an hour and you still haven't had a drink, which is breaking a rule." He says rummaging around through cabinets looking for something.

"What rule?" I sent him a sharp look.

"For parties all over the world." He responds making me laugh a little. "Here you go." He says setting a drink in front of me and walking out the kitchen without even telling me what the heck this is. I sighed and took one tiny sip to find this is actually good.

As I walked outside of the room, a guy that was running in the same direction as me made me bump him and the drink fell straight into my dress.

"Shit sorry!" He looked worried.