07

Waking up to a bright sunlight streaming through the cracks in the window blinds immediately put me in a good mood. I yawned and stretched my arms above my head as I got out of bed. I got a full six hour sleep that night. It was great. I hadn't slept that much in ages. I randomly laughed when I remembered last night. When I was fooling around with Niall and all his expressions were priceless.

I wasn't very tired when I finally got up to find some breakfast.

Walking towards building A took me a while since it was on the other side of the campus near building C, but when I finally arrived I walked into it and ordered some pancakes, cereal and juice and as usual, the lunch lady was smiling at me when she gave me my food. Maybe my mom just asked her to do that for me cause no lunch lady serves students with a smile.

I was reaching out for cash but the cashier shook her head immediately.

"Already paid," she stated, her brown eyes gazing at me while a huge smile plastered on my face.

"Really?" I say incredulously and she laughed, nodding. "Well thanks anyways," I added before entering the lunch hall.

I stomped towards the table where I spotted Nick and Carter having a laugh about something. Harry was waving for me to sit next to him but I dropped my tray across from Niall who was also laughing at the joke too.

"You." I spat and his attention turned to me.

"You!" He copied my expression and I couldn't help but smile.

"You don't have to pay for my breakfast." I said seriously and he shrugged.

"What, you don't like free food?"

"No I don't." I pulled the chair out and sat down. He stared at me for a moment in amusement as I poured some milk into my cereal.

"You're the only person I know who doesn't like free food," he smiled at me, gulping down his drink.

"Well I can pay myself," I shoved a forkful in my mouth and savored the pancakes, my mouth watered and a moan escaped as I chewed.

"Damn! That sounded so good," Carter said beside me and I nudged his ribs hard.

"This tastes so good," I pointed down my food and they smirk.

"You're having an orgasm for some pancakes?" Nick laughs and I glared at him, making him shush. Niall just giggled at me as he watched me chew.

"What?" I sounded muffled.

"You haven't thanked me yet for your orgasmic pancakes," He smirked and I gave him a dead panned look.

"Shut up! It tastes amazing okay! And thanks," I beamed at him and he snatched the fork away from me, taking a bite out of my food.

Niall chewed and let out a throaty groan which made Carter and Nick look at him weirdly.

"What's wrong with both of you?" Nick asked with a quirk brow, looking at us yet amused.

"Pancakes," I said and they nodded slowly. Niall and I just laughed.

"You guys would both sound amazing in bed," Carter teased and I stopped laughing, giving him a horrified expression.

"Creep," Nick shoved him away and they chuckled.

"No but they would really look like a cute couple," Carter interrupted and I widened my eyes at him again. Niall was eating quietly, not making eye contact with anyone.

"But we're just friends," I said forcefully to both of them but Carter was still grinning.

"It all starts as friends babe," Niall teased, winking at me. I rolled my eyes in response and looked back down at my food.