05

I feel a really strong pain coming from my head and my eyelids are heavier than before. I try to open my eyes but when the light hits them I instantly close them again. Man, when did opening my eyes became such a difficult thing?

I woke up, it's really quiet except for a beep that was getting constantly annoying. Some days it's hard to get out of bed in the morning, Weary, sleepy filled eyes barely open to scan the room once more. I groaned and buried my head under the pillow next to me, the smell was intoxicating. It made me feel: better, safe, warm, loved, needed. While taking a deep breath of the beautiful scent, I roll around the bed to find I'm wrapped protectively in Niall's warm arms. His face is buried in my chest, and is slowly rising and falling with each breath I take. His lips are parted and short yet loud snores escape his lips. Only Niall can make snoring look so damn beautiful.

"I'm sorry." Niall murmurs in his sleep, causing me to stop my thoughts. He is talking in his sleep. "Don't leave me please." He whimpers again.

Suddenly, I fell few tears escape from his enchanting blue ocean eyes and flow onto my arm. Is he crying in his sleep? I think my heart just broke a little. Niall stirs in his sleep and I look down lovingly at the boy. He stretches slowly and rubs his eyes with his knuckles. "I had a terrible dream last night that I-" He pauses when he opens his eyes to see. His lips curl into a frown, and the light gets drained out of his eyes as reality takes over his mind.

"What the fuck!" I screamed in the most girly voice I could use.

He jumped out and started screaming as well but he stopped and held his hand over my mouth. "Shut up!" He shushed me. "Shhhh Alice it's me."

He looked so sexy right now, it was hard to resist the urge to jump and rip up his clothes. His blondish hair was all messed up which really contributed, his laugh was lilting, his angelical voice, his red lips and a more intense voluptuousness, scarcely imaginable, but certainly nothing could compete his eyes. These were slightly blue color, more likely a greener pasture. When he looked at me, I had an immediate pleasure while watching him, carefully. They were beautiful in appearance, but under the surface, it laid the purest horror.

"Where am I?!" I yelled when he let my mouth go.

"We're at my dorm. You passed away in the party, remember?"

I did?

"You don't remember don't you? He chuckled.

"No." I lied. I groan and sit up, stretching my arms wide and flexing a little. "I feel like shit." I rub my face tiredly. "How do you even remember?"

"Remember what?" He looked clueless.

"That I passed away on the party."

"I had to take you here or you would have passed in there from so much dancing." He says with a wink.

I tried ruffling my hair with my fingers to stop him from seeing the surplus of blood rapidly rushing to my face but it was too late, because he was reduced to a giggling mess on his seat, which didn't exactly help in my case because I was blushing even more.

"We had a fun night." He says, climbing out of bed as I do the same. "Hey what are you doing? Stay here I'll be right back."

I hesitated but I sat back on the bed and he left the room.

"Drink." He instructed, handing the glass to me. I hesitated again and he just raised an eyebrow at me. "It's just water."

He knelt down in front of the bed and looked at me, sadness in his eyes. The pain in my head was even worse, but then I saw in one of his hands he had painkillers and in the other he still had the glass of water. "This will help, trust me, you drank a lot last night."