C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E

SEHUN'S POV

It's already been a week since Jihyo and Baekhyun got charged out from the hospital. Since then, I never get to talk to her as she always ran away from me whenever I bump into her in this house.She talks to everyone, but not me that's why I feel really hurt when I got treated like this.Today, I am wandering around the house not knowing what to do.Then, I passed by living room where I heard a very loud noise there. Jihyo is hanging out with Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo at the living room.
"Wow, this is too much, did I really got thrown away by her? " I sighed.I walk closer to them without they realize to hear their conversation.
"See? I told you I can be your oppa if you want me to, I am reliable you know,I can do everything that you want your oppa do okay? " Chanyeol said while laughing.
"Yah, I can do more than you though, Jihyo yah, oppa is reliable too" This time Baekhyun teased Jihyo.
"What?Are you kidding me?Oppa?" I whispered to myself.
I can hear Jihyo is laughing with them. I see,she is very happy with them now.Arghh,i can feel my heart burst out of anger!
"Jihyo,you have 12 oppas here,so dont say that you didnt have oppa okay?" Kyungsoo said.
"Yah,its really weird now!I became awkward so suddenly" Jihyo is laughing again.
"Hey Jihyo yah,you drop the honorifics since the day you got into this house you know" Chanyeol said.He is right,i suddenly remembered that Jihyo didnt talk politely to all of us since start.She seriously a strong woman.
"Of course, I talk like that so that I will be more comfortable and suit you guys " Jihyo said.
"Our Jihyo is jjang! " I saw Baekhyun gave thumbs to her.
"Chanyeol, you said you want to piggyback me? " Jihyo asked so suddenly. I am surprised yet jealous to see their relationship are growing closer day by day while I feel like I am very far from Jihyo now.
"Yah, I am your oppa, why did you call me by name?" Chanyeol pinched her cheeks.
"Ahh, don't be silly" Jihyo said.
"I will piggyback you if you call me oppa" Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arm around him.
"Yah Chanyeol ah, since when you became her oppa?Jihyo, don't trust Chanyeol, trust me, I am stronger than him" I heard they are all laughing. As I can't stand anymore, I walk towards them to show up.They seemed shocked but I acted like usual.This is my chance to talk to Jihyo, I can't waste this chance.
"Ah, Sehun-ah, why? Are you bored? " Chanyeol asked.
"Hmm,of course hyung,there's no one want to talk to me,i feel so lonely every weekend you know?" I turned to look at Jihyo but Jihyo looked down.
"Why are you saying that?Yah,i am here ,we are all here,just talk to us then" Baekhyun said.
"But i felt something empty" I stared Jihyo again.
"Oh,erm,maybe you two should spend some times together right?I will cook lunch with Chanyeol and Baekhyun now" Kyungsoo seemed understand my signal and he pulled the others from the living room.
"Yah yah,why do i have to cook?i want to stay here with Jihyo" Baekhyun said.
"Guys,please dont leave me" Jihyo begged.
"Why Jihyo?I really need to talk to you" I said.
"Just talk with them together here" Jihyo said.Chanyeol and Baekhyun seemed hesitate to leave us.But,Kyungsoo still tried to pull them.
"Dont go!Oppa,please dont leave me" Jihyo urgently called Chanyeol and Baekhyun oppa.
"Huh?Oppa?" They suddenly become blushing.
"Yah!Get yourself together!" Kyungsoo slap their head.
"Ahh,its hurt!Aish,alright alright,Jihyo yah, I am sorry, oppa can't stay with you" Chanyeol smiled.
"Then, I'll stay here with Jihyo".Kyungsoo just shook his head and pulled Chanyeol to help him cook for lunch.Baekhyun said and immediately sat beside Jihyo.
"Sehun, just said what you want, just think that I am not here" Baekhyun said.
"Ah, Baekhyun, how can I pretend you are not there when you sit right in front of me? " I rolled my eyes and Jihyo seemed to hold her laughter.
"Alright then, I will just say" I give up.
"Jihyo, why are you avoiding me lately? You being so cold towards me" I bravely let it out.
"Huh?And so? Why? Are you hurt? " Jihyo said. Wow, her words are like a sharp knife now.
"Of course Jihyo, I am so hurt looking at you treating me like this, while you can happily called the others oppa, and I was thrown here" I said emotionless.This time, I tried to fight with my ego. I have to stay calm and patient.
"I don't know what is "hurt" meant by you, I thought you don't know the words "hurt".You hurt me from the beginning up until now, so what do you think happened to my heart?It's more hurt than you Sehun.Plus,you said you didn't like me at all right?So why do I have to stick with someone who hates me?I will just be with someone who likes to be with me..right?Oh Sehun?" Jihyo eyes became teary.This is my weakness, I can't see she cried.
"I... I didn't meant that Jihyo" I became weak.
"Then what? What are you trying to say then?" Jihyo is crying now.Baekhyun seemed flustered and he don't know what to do.But he patted Jihyo back and wiped her tears.
"I want to be with you Jihyo! " I said it out loud. I don't care if the others heard us.Jihyo stood up suddenly and holds Baekhyun hand.
"You are playing with my heart Sehun! " Jihyo said.
"I am not Jihyo! I am serious about this" I replied.
"Baekhyun, let's go" Jihyo said as he pulled Baekhyun together and leave me alone.
"Yah, what's happened? I heard yelling from upstairs" Suho suddenly arrived at the scene and collide with Jihyo and Baekhyun who were about to leave.
"Nothing oppa" Jihyo said and left quickly.
"What? Did she just called me oppa? " Suho smiled happily.
"Aish! Hyung too" I mad at him.
"Eo? Why? Shouldn't I be happy? " Suho asked while taking a seat beside me.
"She called oppa because she wants to make me feel angry" I said.
"Really? Wow, she is something now" Suho dazed.
"So, did you manage to talk to her? " Suho asked.
"I did, but she still cold like before" I said as I look down to the floor.
"It's okay Sehun, step by step, just think of this as you want to console your girlfriend that is sulking, so what did you do to get her back?" Suho said.
"It's not that simple hyung" I said.
"I know but give it a try, who knows?" suho said.
"Alright hyung" I hugged him.
"Try this night,talk to her again,was she still sleeping in your bedroom?" Suho asked.
"No,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and the others already clean the room beside Baekhyun's room.They made a really beautiful room for Jihyo,with new furnitures.I wish i could help them that time but Jihyo wont like it" I said with a sad smile.
"Really?Why did i didnt know about this?" Suho felt weird.
"Of course you dont know anything,you and father were outstation that day" I said.
"Ah,really?That time?Okay then" Suho said.
"Dont forget,try this night okay?" Suho said while i just nodded.