SPECIAL CHAPTER Part 2

THE REVENGE II

OH SEHUN'S POV

"Jihyo yah,stay away,i told you dont try to come nearer!Stay behind me!" I heard Chanyeol's voice over the hectic situation

"Jihyo yah,stay away,i told you dont try to come nearer!Stay behind me!" I heard Chanyeol's voice over the hectic situation.I slowly open my eyes and tried to move my body.My hands are still being tied.I saw with my own eyes that the hyungs are all injured,having scars everywhere,finally i realized that they came for me.My eyes immediately went for Jihyo's figure.
"Ji...hyo" I called her.I'm still weak ,i really dont have energy left anymore.
"Sehun.." She ran towards me and tried to untie my hands but she got pushed away by one of the men.I am so angry,i am so frustrated to see the my wife being pushed like she was a man!But i cant really stand up on my own.I want the help my hyungs too,but i my bleeding and scars are so bad as i was assault without symphatize.I look at Jihyo again,she barely get up after getting hit.
"Jihyo..you dont have.." I was about to talk to her but then again,i felt someone was kicking me at the same spot.It was terribly hurt me.
"Sehun!" The last voice i heard before i fainted again.
...

SONG JIHYO'S POV

I ran towards Sehun again,i clenched my fist and teeth as i saw him fainted again

I ran towards Sehun again,i clenched my fist and teeth as i saw him fainted again.His condition is really bad!I saw all of them fighting against each other.The others are slowly become weaker,they got assault repeatedly,scars and bleeding are everywhere.No,this cant be happening!
I feel like fighting spirit of Sehun has possessed my body.
"Sehun once had fight for me,now i will fight for him!"I become determined.
I saw Chanyeol is getting dragged,Kai is kneeling down,Suho and the others being beaten repeatedly ,i dont have the courage to just wait and see anymore.Where the hell is the police?Why are they so late!I become fucking mad.I need to do something.I look Sehun and everyone.
"I'm the one that he want,i will safe you guys,please hang it on for me" I whispered alone.
"Gi Taek...i told you,i'm not the old Jihyo" I smirk.
I saw a very important suitcase near Gi Taek.
"Is that the one?That Mr.Kim told?The suitcase that holds his everything,that build his power all this while?His estate?" I still wondering if that the right suitcase.
"Remember Jihyo,he always had that suitcase as it is the only way he had his men being loyal to him,his estate!Thats it!Every important documents was all in there,even the proof off all his crimes were being hidden in there,thats how we will make him weaker,once the bag  fall into police's hand,it will be forever finish for him,he will get his death sentence,and your life will be in peace"
I still remember each of Mr.Kim's word before coming here.I creep silently among the hectic situation,and crawl over to nearer the bag.I check the black bag,i was surprised to see the pictures off all people that he had killed,and the fake documents that he made to make sure he take over their parents' business and the worse i saw the note of him to his parents.
"Mom,dad ,sorry,you guys are too noisy for me,i wanted you guys to be quiet forever" He wrote it down in a red ink,obviously that he causes their parents' death to get their estate!Then,i found the letter from his personal psychiatrist.I gulped as i just realized he actually know he had mental illness all this while.
I fasten back the bag before i got caught.I look at my watch,police should arrive by now.
"Oh Gi Taek..." I stood up holding the bag proudly.
"No wonder you always keep this suitcases with your men huh" I smirk as he looks flustered.
"Yah!What are you doing?Get her now!" He yelled to his people to get the suitcase from me.A group of his people started to leave the boys and started to run towards me.