C H A P T E R 29(updated)

Hello guys!Im back with another chapter,so actually i was accidentally published the unfinished one,so i update this chapter much longer than before,do read it again!It was a mistake to publish unfinished one 😝🤧.
Hope you guys can enjoy this chapter.Do support me!Thank you ❤️

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Ah i cant sleep!" I talked to myself alone in my room.
"What are they doing there?Having fun huh?So annoyed" I rolled my eyes.
"I want to go for a vacation too!"I yelled to myself.I think i was possesed by some kind of jealousy ghost.I cant control myself from being mad and sad at the same time.I dont believe that i am crying right now!Thinking how stress my life would be.
"It's so hard to be successful in life,to be good in everything that one will respect,that one will appreciate,that one will loved" Suddenly Suho hyung is already infront of me.I was really surprised!Was he teleport himself so suddenly here?
"Ah hyung!I am so shocked,since when you were in my room" I laughed as i was to cover my tear.
"Yah,i've knock the door before i enter,but you didnt respond so i just walked in casually and saw you were sitting on your bed alone" He explained while i just look down to the floor,covering my tears.
"Why did you cry?Are you having problem?Stress?" He asked while he took a seat beside me on my bed.This hyung is always like this,always know when and where to appear.I just shook my head.
"Baekhyun-ah,i know you will cry when you are stress or you are mad,we've known each other for a long time"Suho shows his caring side already.
"So why do you ask?" I said.
"Because i dont want to force you,its up to you to share it with me or not,i just want to comfort you"Suho smiled and was about to go out.I bet that he was upset with my words.
"Hyung,mianhae" I apologized and my tears fall like a rain.
"Yah,im just fine,i did not mad at you,why did you apologize?" Suho became a little bit panicked and patted
my back while hugging me.
"I think i was too ego" I said as i cooled down a little bit.
"Are you crying because of the two kids?"He guessed right.I was just being silent,i didnt even nod or shake my head.
"Baekhyun,do you still love her?Are you jealous?" Suho calmly asked.While i just cant!I immediately looked down and nodded slowly.As soon as i nodded,he gave me a hug.
"I know its hard for you,i know its too hard to let go someone you love to someone that you care so much,Sehun is just like our brother,i know you love both of them and you dont know which way you should go,i understand that" He patted my back.
"Actually,i tried...i've already tried to forget her..to" I stuttered.
"It's okay,i know you are a good hyung to our Sehun,i know you have tried hard,but Baekhyun,life must go on,love cannot be forced.I can help you with everything you want,but for love,i cant force her Baekhyun,its her choice anyway" He comforts me with his positive words.
"I have accept it for a long time ago,but my heart being jealous" I wipe my tears.
"It's normal to feel that way Baekhyun"He smiled to me.
"You are right hyung.Haha by the way thank you for lending me your shoulder"I thanked him.
"Yah,do you think it is for free?Buy me hanwoo" Suho laughed.
"What?" I glared him.
"Hahaha i was just kidding" Suho laughed.
"Hyung,can i disturb them?I wonder what they are doing right now" I laughed again.
"Oh great idea!Lets call them" Suho hyung immediately sit back at the edge of my bed.I grab my phone and dialled Sehun's number.
"Eo?" Sehun answered.
"Ya!" I yelled at him.
"Why hyung?" He sounds annoyed.
"What are you doing huh?We are all worried about you!"Suho hyung suddenly interfered.
"Hahah hyung,didnt i tell you?I'm going to Jeju-do with Jihyo" Sehun laughed.Then,we heard Jihyo's voice through the phone.
"Who are calling?" She asked.
"Ah,no.Suho and Baekhyun hyung is calling me" Sehun answered.
"Yah Song Jihyo,where are you?" I asked eventhough it was a little bit bitter for me to know she was with Sehun,but its quite fun to tease them.
"Ah oppa?" She became flustered.
"I am in Jeju-do right now,dont worry about us.We will go back home tomorrow morning" She said.
"Alright then,dont be naughty"I said and laughed.
"Sehun-ah,dont try to do anything" Suho warned him while he just laughed.
"Okay,sorry for disturbing you guys in the night" I apologized.
"Ah nothing hyung" Sehun said.
"Okay ,done" I hung up the phone.