Divergent High

Hey guys this is my first divergent fan fiction. No hate but hope you like it.

......

Tris pov:
I hear

beep beep beep beep

And knocking at my door. Of course the knocking is my dumbass brother Caleb.

"Beatrice time to wake up its is the first day of school".

I am dreading this because Four goes to my school and we hate each other. Ever since preschool, I took a colored pencil off the table he was sitting at and he slapped me.

As I get up I see the time, 7:20. I think,
"Oh crap I'm going to be late".

I see Caleb leaving in his white cadillac. I know what your thinking a cadillac and then wonder what I drive. I drive a red farrari. My dad is a senator an my mom is a fashion designer.

Since everyone is gone I put on a shirt that shows my tatoos. Plus I rarely see Caleb. The shirt is black and a crop top. Then my black leather shorts then a little color in my purple converse.

I head put to school.

When I get there I ask for my schedule. And meet up with Christina, Uriah, Will, Shauna, and Lynn. Christina and Will starting dating five months ago. We all hope not to see Four's group in the hall.

They are so fucking mean. The group is Four, Zeke Uriah's older brother, Lauren, Peter, Eric, and Marlene. Lauren and Peter are going out.

-Flashback-

"Look I know you hate Four but I hate being mean. Do you think your group of friends and you will let me hang out with you?"

"I guess, I'm Tris and your...."

"Uriah"

"Ok we can all hang out later, but if you trade and turn on us your ass will be beaten".

-end of flashback-

......
How do you guys like it so far? I will post more. Keep reading!!!