The Truth Is Reavealed

Tris pov 

After all the tears I let Caleb come in my room to talk to me. He had also calmed down. 

"What the hell are you thinking Beatrice? Four is all bad news. I know you aren't in my group and you and Four have a fued so can you just keep the fued? Plus you aren't the best student either I think you need to stop hanging out with but break up with Four."

"Why Caleb so I can be in pain again? So I have no fun? What is it Caleb but I am not breaking up with him. I need to find out who my boyfriend really is he looks like our old friend, Tobias. I'm just saying and Tobias and I were great friends we were suppose to go on a date in middle school but he left like Four did in preschool." 

"Beatrice."

"Its Tris just sayin Caleb. Also why do you give a fuck who I date. Oh yeah you can't date Susan because I said so. Thats what you sound like. Let me hang with my friends and date my boyfriend in peace."

"K Beatrice but just know he is going to leave you and make you upset and just know I am not going to be there for you." 

"Caleb my friends are more family to me than you'll ever be. I don't even know you anymore. Goodbye Caleb. Now leave my room before I make you." 

-------LATER THAT DAY-----------AT SCHOOL---------

Four pov 

I am picking up Tris for school so then we could be a real couple. I get to her house and she looks totally pissed. What the fuck happened? 

"Well someone looks like a ray of sunshine today."

"Don't even try Tobias."

She just said my real name how did she know?

Tris pov 

"I mean Four you look similar to the Four I met in preschool, yet evenmore similar to this guy, Tobias, I almost started dating in seventh grade."

"Tris, babe I only know you as Four."

"Will this jog your memory, Beatrice Prior?" 

"Bea"

"Toby"

"Its you but hold on if you are my Bea show me your back."

"Okay here is the tatoo." (A/N: Her tatoo is flames around three ravens.)

"You are my Bea but you can't bring up Toby here okay."

"K and if you bring up Beatrice you won't have a stellar girlfriend anymore you'll have a I'm gonna beat your ass ex-girlfriend."

"Oh really well will my girlfriend come to her boyfriends party this weekend?"

"I don't know I didn't get an invite."

"Here is your invite."

He kissed me but we were interuppted by our friends knocking on the windows yelling at us. Then Will pulls Tobias away. 

I think, "Oh great a if you hurt her you ass is going to beaten is like my sister conversation."

........................

Well there is the secret. Sorry that chapter took so long I've just been busy.