Point Proven

Tris Pov:

I see Zeke's message to Tris.

"I believe you but you are going to Four's party with us".

Zeke looks at me with a confused look.

"I hate him but I know about every party".

"Ok". Zeke said back.

---Page Break---

I go to Four's place with Zeke still by my side. I still am confused by why he left the most popular guy in school to hang with me. I'm not unpopular, I'm just not as popular as Four. The first thing I see is Four, drunk. He walks over to Zeke and I.

"Zeke you came back to me and brought a bitch. Who the hell are you are what have you done with my friend Zeke?" He looks at me. "You took my friend away from me you fucking bitch. Lets play a game or our you coward?"

"Don't listen to him he is just drunk and stupid." Zeke reasures me.

"Thanks, Point proven." I say to Zeke. He looks at me confused. "Point Proven. You were there for me when Four was bring me down your a great friend Zeke." I hug him as Christina walks in with awwwws and says so we have someone new. 

"Zeke this is Christina and Will, guys Zeke." I introduce all of them, Christina and I walk away.

.....Will's pov......

Tris introduces Chris and I to Zeke, Four's best friend. Chris walks Tris away so I give Zeke a little talk, Tris is like a sister to me and I will let nothing bad happen to her. 

"If you hurt her I will kill you."

Zeke looks at me surprised then says, "We are not dating just friends."

"I know just Tris is like a sister to me and I don't want anyone to hurt her." I say.

"I won't, hey your a great friend to her."