New Friend?? (Tris's pov)

I see him...Four. I groan and semi point towards him and then my friends see why.

Zeke bumps into Uriah. To make Zeke a little unsure about his brother and his friends I give him a big hug and he hugs back. Zeke looks unsure.

I think plan completed.

I walk away and trip Marlene with a fake "oops"

-----------------

Uriah's pov:

Zeke stops me in the hallway. I am surprised he never does that by Four. Four must have done something and Zeke is getting back at him.

I am get cheered up when Tris comes over and gives me a huge hug. Zeke looks confused. Then she walks away.

He jokes,"Uriah gonna get a girlfriend".

I punch him in the arm.

"No we agreeed to just be friends".

Zeke changes the subject.

"Did you find our farari owner yet?"

"No, you?" I questioned

"No but I am becoming instant friends with the person and getting a ride. Meet me outside super quick at the end of school to meet the owner, k".

"K. It look like someone wants you". I say as look at Four.

************

Uriah's pov:

I run outside to see the owner. Unexpectedly I see Tris unlocking the car.

"Tris this is your car".

"Yeah all mine, do you both want a ride home or something?" she says. I'm surprised she included Zeke.

-----------

Zeke's pov:

I find out Tris is the owner so I said I would be friends I will be. Four will mad but this is my choice.

I am going to be friends with Tris.

I reply, "Yeah sure thanks Tris. Also I'm having a party on Friday you can bring a few friends maybe make a few".

----------

Tris pov:

Zeke invites me to his party. He also wants to be my friend. I will tell him what I told Uri.

Zeke it seems like you want to hang out with me and my friends so one thing. You can't be a traitor and if you do turn on us, we will kick your ass.

--------

Zeke's pov:

I will hang with you all. Watch this so I can prove my loyalty.

Zeke: Four I'm hangin with Tris's group 2morrow

Four: Ok then well FUCK YOU bye you chose the wrong side Tris is a BITCH. Hope that makes you happy.

Zeke: Well see ya l8r.

Four: See u never.

........

How was it? Will write more soon.