Chapter 7

~Jesse's POV~

Louis drives away quickly and I see Vicky look at me one last time before they are completely out of sight. I told her that I would go to Liam's house but now I am having second thoughts. I only talked to him once and we exchanged information so that we could see each other again but I don't want to be rude and go to his house without being invited. I sigh trying to think of where else I could go when a black BMW pulled up to the curb next to me.   I look over at the car as it continues to slowly make its way over to me. I have two options in this current moment:

 One- I could make a run for it and see if the car follows me.

 Two- I could calmly stick around and see who is in the car.

   I decide to stick with option number two being the curious and nosey person that I am. The car finally stops in front of me and the window slowly rolls down to reveal Zayn. He smiles at me and I return the gesture. He looks stunning. His dark hair and light eyes are a deadly combination. He is just to beautiful.

"Well are you just going to look at me all day or are you going to get in the car?" I snap back into reality and look up at him. "Depends on where we are going." He laughs at my comment. "Wherever you want to go."  I continue to look at him for a moment debating whether I should go with him or not. I could just go to Liams or I could get something to eat with Zayn. I bite my lip and open the passenger door.

 "The only reason I am going with you is because I am hungry." He rolls his eyes and smirks. "You know you love me." I laugh. "Awww. That's so cute. You think I actually love you." I pinch his cheeks and he sticks his tongue out at me. "Real mature of you, loser." He puts the car in drive and pulls away from the curb. "I never said I was mature and I am not a loser." I laugh loudly and he lightly hits my arm. "I am a mermaid." He stops at the stop light and looks at me weirdly. "What?"

 "Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were just saying a bunch of random lies." He thinks about what I said for a moment and flips me off. "I wasn't lying. I'm not a loser." I laugh again. "I know, I know. I was just being sarcastic. Zayn, you are the coolest person that I know and I am just soooo honored to be your friend. I don't know how people live without you being in their life." He nods in agreement. "I know. I am amazing. It's ashame that I can't be in everyone's lives, they are really missing out." I roll my eyes at his responce. "Oh shutup and ooh stop here. I love this place. They have the best chicken tenders." He pulls over and parks quickly in the parking lot. "Okay, want to make a bet?" I look at him strangely. "Depends on what it is." He smiles and says, "I bet you that I can beat you into the restuarant." I laugh. "No way! I am way faster than you are." He smirks. "Okay then prove it and whoever loses has to pay for the meal." I shake his hand to make the bet official. "Okay on three. One, two, three!" We both jump out on three and run to the front doors. I am way ahead of him and know for sure that I am going to be getting a free meal. I look back at him for a second to stick out my tongue at him, but before I can I run into something hard and fall onto my butt. "Owww." I slowly look up and see Harry looking down at me. "What are you doing here?" He asks me while lifting me up off the ground. Zayn finally catches up and laughs. "Well since you fell on your ass I will pay." I roll my eyes at him and look back to Harry. "I'm just getting lunch with Zayn. Do you guys know each other or should I introduce you?" Zayn and Harry don't respond instead they just glare at each other. I look at Harry and smile. "So I'm guessing you know each other." Again they both stay silent and I finally decide to walk away from both of them. As I turn around I feel someone grab onto my arm. I turn to see Harry. "Don't leave." I huff. "Oh, so now you decide to talk to me." He sighs. "I'm sorry that I ignored you, its just..." He pauses and comes closer to me so that only I can hear him. "its just that he did some very cruel things to my sister and broke her heart and I don't want him to do the same to you." When he pulls away he looks hurt and I sigh out of defeat.