~Chapter 35~

*Edited*

>>This chapter is dedicated to MsDreamerGirl84 for getting this book advertised in one of her Random Advertisement chapters. I got a lot of views of this story...I really appreciated...you just made my day!!!!😊❤

Enjoy!!!
___________________________

Tasha

Ellie.

That bitch who tried to seduce C.J.

All ladies looked at the woman who was slurring her words. Holding the wall to keep herself balanced.

She walked closer, but Rachel stands in front of her. Not letting her near me.

"You need to turn around and get going now," Rachel says as she pointed to the door.

"N-no I want t-to tell her that h-he's mind to b-begin with." Slurring her words as she was trying to act all innocent looking.

"You know, leave already before I call the police on you." Tammy stood up and said that to her face.

"H-how about you f-fat bitch." Giggling at she says to Tammy. But Tammy kept her cool, though.

But I could see it in her face that she wanted to punch the bitch out. Seeing her fist in a tight grip.

Rachel and Tammy grab each arm and left out the door. Hopefully, they say a few friendly words to her. Then we hear her yell but I couldn't make out what she was saying because she's drunk.

Jane called C.J about what's happening over here and he'll be here shortly. I hate having to ruin his night out with the guys. The police were called because she got violent with Tammy and Rachel outside.

C.J arrived soon after the police came to pick up the bitch. Then started yelling for him. Saying all this romantic shit towards him. I heard she was struggling with the police trying to set free from their grip.

Soon after, she left. It was time to open the presents. I told C.J that he doesn't have to stay for the rest of the baby shower. But he said he wanted to stay and open presents with me.

The rest of the night was full of love and laughter.

****

That was two weeks ago. I hope that bitch stays away from us, especially C.J. She seems to be obsessed with him. We have a restraining order against her. Hopefully, she'll smarten up.

We still have some baby gifts that aren't out of the gift bags yet. Since C.J has the weekend off, he's going to be helping me.

C.J's family went home for a while. Jane C.J's mom had to go home to get stuff done before coming here for a while. She didn't want to leave me and had a hard time leaving, too.

She kept joking to me, to keep that baby cooking in the oven until she comes back, and then the baby came come out whenever. The jokes she comes up with these days are hilarious.

"It's quite without your mom, eh?" As I as. It's too quiet in our house.

"Yeah, but we need us to time, Tash. Since we have the weekend together, maybe we can be lazy together." He suggested for our lazy together.

"Yeah, we can watch movies and eat all the junk food we want." Smirking at him at the sound of that.

"I like the sound of that, but we, I mean you, need some healthy food, including there as well. Keep the baby healthy and happy. Write me a list of junk and healthy food you want and I'll go pick it up before supper." He added.