Chapter 6|What Would Kaylee Do?✔

Someone shook ne roughly causing the image of Channing Tatum's glistening body to fade away and his moan-worthy voice was replaced by a girlish shriek. I groaned and turned groggily in my bed, burying my face my the pillow.

'Wake up doofus, I made pancakes!' she said, excitedly.
I turned and positioned myself so that I was now facing upwards but my face was still hidden by the covers. I slowly pulled them away, uncovering only my eyes before asking in a soft voice, 'Those a la Kaylee Vanilla Pancakes that I love?'
I watched as she rolled her eyes, 'No, the chocolate chip ones that you hate soooooo much.'
It was too early for my brain to catch on to her sarcasm and I let out a cry of anguish as I buried myself deep in my covers.
She emitted a chuckle before yanking them off me. I hissed as the sunlight from the open window reached my eyes.
The sweet aroma of her pancakes hit my nostrils making my stomach rumble. Then, the headache hit me.
'How am I hungover and you're not, besides I only took two glasses of wine and we both know I'm not light weight' I said.
She scoffed, 'Because unlike you I didn't go out and drink a concoction of very powerful energy drinks.'
I groaned at the memory. I felt the vibration of a phone from inside my bed it took a while and when I actually found it, it turned out to be her phone I was just about to hand it to her before I saw the caller ID.
'Why the hell is Kyle calling you?'
I rejected the call before turning to her. She shook her head before turning her face away from me.
'You promised -' I started but she cut me off 'You wouldn't understand!' she snapped.
I flinched. She noticed this, 'Bella, I'm sorry it's just that-'
This time I cut her off 'It's okay it's your life after all.' I felt hurt but couldn't show it, instead I changed the subject as I hopped off the bed making my way to the bathroom,'I really hoped we didn't do anything stupid last night.'
She giggled, I turned to her narrowing my eyes into slits,'What?'
She pulled her tee-shirt way revealing her color bone. In black and white it was written 'WWBD'
I raised an eyebrow by which she responded 'What Would Bella Do'.
My eyes widened in realization before I ran into the bathroom and slowly lifted my shirt, revealing the bandage that covered what could easily be the biggest mistake of my life on my side. I tore it away slowly revealing in white and black calligraphy 'WWKD'. I was too shocked to scream and I saw Kaylee stand at the door smirking 'What Would Kaylee Do? Well for one she wouldn't tell her parents that she got a tattoo after they specifically told her not to.'
I was terrible at keeping secrets from my parents.
As if on cue heard my mum calling from downstairs, 'Bella! Bella! Bella! It's Saturday!'
'Show time,' Kaylee whispered and suddenly vanished.
,,,,,,,,,
I groaned as I heard the calling of my name becoming more and more louder and realistic.
As I pressed my face into the pillow, I felt the tears on my cheeks soak the fabric of the pillowcase. And as I felt the patch growing, I heard my bedroom door open and footsteps and my mum's voice.
"Bella. Wakey Wakey! Time for some eggs and pancakeys!"
"Come on honey it's eight , on a Saturday as in 'Haman fun in the sun Saturday'. "
I rubbed my face on the pillow trying to wipe the tears away before I lifted my head to find mum leaning against the door frame.
I was too afraid to breath in in case the aroma turned out to be the same as in my memory/ dream.

I took a whiff.

I have never been so happy to smell the sickly sweet aroma of chocolate chip pancakes.

Mum involuntarily cringe at the noticeable tear marks on my face although she tried to hide it.

"You had another one of those dreams."
Suddenly the weight of the ink on my midsection seemed to increase and I found myself touching it and a small smile found its way on my face.