Chapter 1|You So Don't Love Me✔

Hello.
This is dedicated to my sissy @TruMish for all the support. Love you lots.
Enjoy.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
We moved.

We moved and I'm devastated.

By we moved I mean, we left our beautiful hometown of  Rockenville and relocated to Damson, a town literally on the other side of the country.

And guess what, I'm an adopted black girl of the owners of the multi million companies

My friends back in Rockenville had been the most accepting people I knew. Except my parents that is.

Oh that's also where my real parents are buried six feet under but let's not dwell on the negatives shall we.

My best friend Kaylee had been my best friend since we had started the never ending chains of life that is school. For 12 years, the blue eyed blonde and I had had created a bond that nothing could break. Well nothing except her death.

But Rockenville was officially my past, my parents had decided that I needed a fresh start after Kaylee's accident.

It was still fresh in my mind even as I unpacked my stuff in my new room in this new town. I had isolated myself for three weeks after her death. Hey! It wasn't my fault that I missed her.
So we decided we should move. Okay, mum decided we should move. Dad agreed (obviously) and I had no other choice but to say yes. Cause it's Marie and Bill Haman, founders and owners of Howard Publications and Highness Hotels the most profitable companies in the country, you can't say no.

"Honey are you done packing, " my mum's accented voice pulled me out of my train of thoughts.

" Yeah I just need to move those boxes down to the basement. " I said while pointing at a pile of boxes in a corner.
I looked up and caught mum looking around my room with aw in her eyes. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

" What? " I asked also raising my eyebrow.
" It seems like your normal O.C.D self finally came back out. " she had the widest grin on her face.

" Yeah well insomnia does that sometimes. " I said laying down on my bed as a sigh escaped my lips .

I noticed a huge face drop on my mum's face." Nightmares again? "

" Yap"

" I know what will cheer you up! Your dad's cousin Naomi called, you know her right? " I nodded

"Well she lives a couple blocks down and she called me up and told us there's a start of summer town fair going on downtown. I know you really don't want to be in public but I think it will be good for you to get back in the real world for a bit. "

" But.... "

" Nope I don't wanna hear it. " I turned to see my dad leaning against my bedroom door.

I sighed and gave in."Fine at least I'll have you guys to go with." I caught mum looking away and dad scratching the back of his neck. No this can't be.

"No No No No! You guys have to come with me, I don't know anyone I could get lost or be kidnapped or raped, I could even die.... "

" Bella breath. " she said holding my shoulders "You won't be alone Naomi said she would send her neighbor here to get you and show you around."

"And she's also sixteen so that's a plus? " dad said posing it more of a question than a statement. I groaned and hid my face in my hands. Great! Even my own parents are scared of their own daughter's reaction. Way to go Bella.

I raised my arms in mock surrender."Fine, I'll go but I'm only doing this to make you guys shut up. If this doesn't go well, it's on you guys. When does she get here......"

I was cut off by the sound of the doorbell echoing around the house.

"Speaking of the devil, I'll go get it. " dad walked out followed by mum who stopped at the door turned and said " you might wanna change " before blowing a kiss and shutting the door.

" UGH!! "
I looked at my clothes. Although it was four o'clock in the afternoon, I was still in my pajamas which consisted of an oversized tee that once belonged to my dad paired with a some grey slacks.

I walked to my overly arranged wardrobe. I pick out a loose blue crop top, a pair of black ripped high waist skinny jeans and a denim coat. I usually don't wear this kind of things, heck I don't even buy them. I remembered Kaylee's words as clear as day as she picked them out for me.

"Chica, you need to get out of your comfort zone sometimes and try something new. Baggy tees does not work for you all year round. "

I look at the one I'm wearing currently and pout," But I like them, they're comfortable. "

She rolls her eyes and chucks them at me," Yeah! Yeah! But don't throw them away just yet, you might just need them one day. "

But today is not that day. I shove them back and pick out a cute baggy off the shoulder smurfs tee and black leggings.

I washed my face before adding a little eyeliner and some gloss. I untied my braids letting them loose just for today.
I grabbed my small sling bag throwing my bare essentials in before slipping into sneakers.

I made my way downstairs to find a teenage boy who was probably my age sitting on an armchair across the room from my parents who were sitting on the sofa. He was dressed in a blue button down shirt and a pair of jeans and black cowboy boots. Hmm, probably the gardener.

I cleared my throat gaining their attention. I watched the as the boy eyed me hungrily. Perv! probably won't get the job.

"Sorry to intrude this interview. " I looked at the boy while saying the next line," you probably wouldn't have gotten to mow our lawn anyway. But I need to know when my 'tour guide' will be here. "

The air turned thick with tension, and silence took over. The dude had an amused expression on his face

I watched as mum turned red looking between me and and the 'gardener' . Dad cleared his throat standing up."Derrick meet Bella my daughter," he said gesturing for the so called Derrick. "Bel, meet Derrick, he is your so called tour guide for today."
My jaw almost dropped to the floor.

Oh

My

God

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi again!!!!

A round of applause for drama.

Please tell me what you think.

I'm an open person

Stay Vanilla crazed....

XoXo
Izzy