chapter six

as they sat talking while cuddled up on the couch they were both simply enjoying reliving their relationship rather thsn going out for a fancy meal.

sebastian got up and put on some music it was flying without wings by westlife he offered her his to her and helped up off the couch and they stared swaying to the music. rachel swayed breathing in the smell of his cologne god he was hot she thought hto herself. they started to kiss as the song ended and only broke apart for air.

"shall we go on up"rachel asked

"sounds goid to me shall i get the other bottle of champagne" sebastian said getting up he headed to the kitchen

"rach you go on up"hhe said rachel did just that as she got upstairs she checked on their kids befire heading to their room.

rachel saw he had sprinkled rose petals on the bed and that their gifts to each other were neatly piled on the bed.

as they both had very successful careers they had both earned a lot of money so expensive gifts were nothing out of the ordinary but they had decided that the meaning behind their gifts was more important than the price as it was a special anniversary.

sebastian arrived in tbe room. arrying a tray with the champagne rachel had  brought their glasses up the tray akso contained some chocolate truffles and some long stalked strawberries.

he set down the tray then took her in his arms they kissed for a while before stopping for air.

"so then mrs shall we get tomthe presents"he said

"okay but i think i will be more comfy out of this dress"rachel said

"i will be comfy with you been out of that dress its beautiful but i like whats underneath"he chuckled

" i know you do now unzip me "she said turning round he wasted no time in doing just that rachel felt amazing as she turned and saw his eyes taking inthe sight of her body and her newly purchased lace underwear.

"i havent seen these before"sebastian said toying with the strap of her bra

"no i bought them especially"rachel said

" do you plan on wearing them again" he asked

"why dont you like them"rachel asked feeling a little self consious

"oh i do i just wondered because if you werent planning on wearing thrm again i could rip off" sebastian said

"honestly " rachel giggled  before unbottoning his shirt which was quickly on the floor she unbuckled his belt and thrn his trousers joined his shirt on the floor.

"thats better"rachel ssid kissing his chest

"yes i look pretty good after having three kids"he said she slapped his arm

they sat on the bed and sebastian handed her one of her presents she opened a present bag which contained a bottle of red wine.

"its the wine we drank at that villa in italy for our first wedding anniversary

"awe you remembered"she said kissing him

"ofcourse i remember we did alot of things that week that were pretty unforgettable"he said rachel couldnt help but smile as she recalled the holiday in in italy well on the island of capri.

flashback

they arrived at a villa it was late at night as their flight had been delayed but they didnt care it was their first wedding anniversary and as long as they were together they didn't care about anything else.

the villa was stunning it was next to vine yard the smell of the grapes plus the flowers in the surrounding fields was breathtaking.

as they toured the villa it was a mix of traditional italian plus it had every modern appliance

"wow" rachel said seeing the pool

"you did good babe this place is amazing"seb said putting his arms round her

"thank you" rachel said she was pleased with herself sebastian was always the one who arranged their getaways but she wanted to surprise him this time.

once they had put their stuff from their suitcases away they decided to have a night time swim sebastian got into the pool first then helped rachel in they stared at each other before kissing which became heated  and sebastian's hands were travelling all over her body. before she knew it he had undone her bikini top and pulled it off completely leaving her topless. he wasted no time in taking one of her nipples into his mouth as rachel sttod there innhis arms in a stunning pokl with a stunning view with the stars innthe sky above it was perfect.

"uh um"the heared a cough and turned to see an elderly frail italian woman stood by the pool sebastian instinctively cover rachel up.

" can we help you"sebastian asked the lady the woman pointed to their villa then to the villa next to it then at the pool.

" oh my god its a shared pool" sebastian said

"oh no"rachel said getting upsetvthst her planned trip was already falling apart.

"sorry " sebastian said to the woman he grabbed rachel's discarded bikini top and she put it back on.

they got out of the pool and headed inside he was about to make a joke of it but saw rachel was upset.

"hey babe its okay" he said

" no it isnt you never fuck up our holidays"she said

"rach we are here just the two of us in a beautiful villa  on a stunning island  you did good" sebastian said putting a towel round her

" yes but the pool" rachel said

" so what forget about that we have a nice big bath a hot tub in our room and a large shower we can have plently of fun"he said

" i know but i wanted it to be perfect " rachel said

"oh rachy rachy look we are both wet and practically naked thats pretty perfect to me"he said

end of flashback

sebastian had been right it was perfect with or without shared pool.

"okay here you go"rachel said handing him a present it was a golf club membership

"oh wow thanks babe"he sid with a chuckle after all he had been kicked out of the club he had joined years ago after he and rachel had gotton carried away in the bushes and gotton caught.