chapter eight

as they stood in their ensuite sebastian set qbout removing her bra as she pushed his boxers down his long legs revealing the scar she had given him.

flashback

" babe its okay i will catch you if you fall" sebastian said to her as she hovered near the side of the ice rink on christmas eve it was their first Christmas together in new york and as blaine and kurt were going sebastian said they should go ice skating to.

" i cant i will fall" rachel said

" honey come on you can do this your rachel berry you can o anything now come on" sebastian said reaching for her hand which she took while they shared a smile.

a4 first it was fine he held her hand and she slowly started moving on the ice she even started to relax which was a big mistake as she started to talk to him she lost her footing he grabbed her trying to stop hervfalling which ended up with her falling anyway but worrse thannthat her blade of her right skate sliced his thigh as he tried to help her. so they spent their first first christmas eve together in the emergency room as he required six stitches.

end of flashback

rachel placed her finger tips on his thigh and traced them over the scar as sebastian pushed her panties down leaving her naked.

"that was quite a christmas" sebastian chuckled

" dont i still feel bad" rachel said

" well you could kiss it better" he said

" oh i am planning too"rachel said before pulling him towards the bath he lifted her in and thdn climbed in himself he laid down first so she was then sat on his lap. he grabbed a sponge and started washing her shoulders.

" god do you remember that time my mom caught us in the bath i was so embarrassed" sebastian said

flashback

rachel and sebastian were at his house it was the summer holidays rachel was due to go to new york in three weeks and they were making the most of the time they had left together.

so as his dad was away on a business trip and his mom was visiting a sick friend they were making full use of his parents bath which was their bedroom infront of a huge fire place his mom was expected to stay over at her sick friends house so sebastian had lit the fire and they were both in the tub.

rachel was sat stride him kissing his shoulders as he stroked her ass as she started to suckle his nech the bedroom door opened and in walked maggie.

" what on earth" maggie said

" oh god mom" sebastian said as rachel covered herself up with the bubbles

"i dont know what to say"maggie said

"im sorry mom i thought you wouldnt be home "sebastian said  he was the colour of beetroot

"im gonna go downstairs you two should get dressed"magge said

end of flashback

"oh i remeber that" rachel said

" so does my mom"he said laughing as he put the sponge down and grabbed the plate of truffles

"truffle"he said hand feeding her one

"delicious "rachel said as she picked one up to hand feed him one he chuckled as he ate rachel knew why

flashback

they were at his parents house they had gone to announce their engagement his parents knew he planned to propose but they wanted to tell them face to face.

as they sat in the lounge with his parents his mom had noticed the ring on her finger straight away so the cat was already out of the bag.

" champagne " his father said he got up tp get a bottle

" charles bring those truffles i have been saving them for a special occasion" maggie said

" they were imported from paris" magbie told rachel

" wow"rachel said it was summer and it was during a heatwave so the ceiling fan was whizzing round above them as his dad came back carrying a tray with champagne four glasses and a plate of truffles.

" well i think a toast is in order" charles said having poured the champagne

" to our son and  his fiance may your life together be as happy as your mom and mine has been" charles said and they all had a sip

" rachel please try a truffle" maggie said handing rachel the plate rachel took one then handed the plate to sebastian only as she did the neighbours cat jumped on her knee from behi d the couch she screamed and jumped and as she jumped she accidentally kicked the plate containing the truffles which went flying up in the air and hit the ceiling fan and the room which was like a show home was sprinkled in chocolate truffles.

end of flashback

" i cant believe i did that" rachel said

" it was the cats fault" sebastian said kissing her neck.