Chapter 23~Discussions

Tobins POV

I look at Kelley who has a pout on her face from me not having chocolate milk in my house and i scratch the back of my head looking around at Hope and Alex who just shrugged.

"Well.. Would you like me to get some?" I ask and she turns her frown into a smile.

"Sure!" She says excitedly and i just laugh. The girl must love her chocolate milk.

"Hey, I'll come with?" Hope asks and I smile, nodding at her.

Hope hasn't been using the crutches like she was supposed to and I don't exactly know what to do, she's walking fine but the doctor said she needed to be on them for a bit.

She walks with me to my room and I throw her a pair of sweats and a T-shirt to change into.

"You own a lot of sweatpants I see." Hope says with a laugh and I laugh with her.

"Lazy day everyday, what can I say?" I say without intending to rhyme and I hear Alex burst out laughing in the living room.

"Alright Dr. Seuss we hear you." She yells from the living room and I just smile.

I put on a pair of basketball shorts, putting my hair in a messy bun since we were just going to the gas station and I grab my keys and wallet walking to the door with Hope until we pass her crutches.

She eyes them, then eyes me giving me the look of 'Don't you give those to me.' and i give her an innocent smile, handing them to her and she groans.

"Gotta do what the doc says Hopey." I say and Kelley bursts out into laughter, followed by Alex and I think it's from the nickname.

I look over at Hope who rolls her eyes at me and she hits me in the leg with her crutch making me yelp in pain.

"What was that for?!" I ask and she smiles innocently at me.

"Oh my, I am so sorry Toby." She says and Alex laughs even louder now and I glare at Hope who just smiles at me.

"Yeah yeah whatever let's go." I say opening the door for Hope and she crutches her way out of the door.

We make our way to Alex's car since I couldn't use my motorcycle and Hope gets into the passenger side while I take the drivers side.

"So you and Alex huh?" She says immediately once we both close our doors and buckle up.

"Yup, you and Kelley huh?" I ask back and she smiles with a nod.

"So like, it'll be a triple date, but two out of the three of us aren't couples yet." She says and I see where she's going with this.

"You want to ask them out." I say and she nods her head and I take a bit to think as I drive to the gas station.

"Well, there are different pathways in the trail. It's going to take 9 hours to get there so we can leave on Thursday morning so we have that evening, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning to be there and head back that same day too. I've only went a handful of times but there are different trails but the place is massive and we can easily get lost so we're always going to travel as pairs or as a group. We should be given maps though and I know a couple Hotels there we can start to get so back to the plan. We can both take a different trail, get to a good point and then do it." I say and she nods thinking about it.