: t w o :

"Okay guys," Josh said slamming his lunch tray at 'his' table in the buzzing school cafeteria," how down are you guys to stalk someone?"

"How far are we talking here Josh. Class schedules-" Colin said

"Pictures?" Jared said a little too hopefully.

"Hang out places, friend groups, address." Jesse was all in support of this.

"Shit, didn't know you guys would be so ready to stalk this guy."

"Ohhhh a boy?" Jesse nudged him while smirking at Colin.

"Is our Josh too scared to talk to him, or does he even know you exist?"

A little bit of both.

"The problem is, I kinda only know his name."

"Highschool of 600 kids, shouldn't be too hard." Jared said.

"Really!"

"I was being sarcastic."

Josh frowned a little with pizza half chewed in his mouth.

"Okay well, let's check year books, clubs and maybe we'll find something, kay Josh?"

"Yah that's sounds good, okay so-"

With a hum of teenagers around them Josh gave all the information he had, well vague information.

"He plays paino"
"Band maybe?"

"He sings."
"Ohhh Josh got a musical one, but he could be in choir."

"What about his name Josh."
"What."
"You said you knew his name?"
"Oh yah, Tyler R. Joseph."

It hurt Josh a little giving up Tyler'a name, like a secret he shouldn't know was being given out. But they needed it to find Tyler. With all the bases covered, now was the grand quest to find the not-so-mysterious-but-also-very-mysterious Tyler Joseph.

-
Three days later.

The boys met once again in the cafeteria the following Monday, all hoping to find out who this boy was.

"Jared, anything on yearbook?" Josh asked nervously.

"Ahem," Jared declared as he slid the previous year's yearbook to a page filled with unfamiliar faces," that is Tyler Robert Joseph. His Dad is the coach of the basketball team and as of freshman year Tyler was playing for them."

Josh looked at the picture of Tyler, bright white smile captured the small square taking away from his brown eyes. His chocolate hair completed his tanned skin very well in Josh's opinion.

He's hot, can sing, and can play the piano? Wow

"Not anymore though?" Colin wondered as he peered at the page.

"As far as I can tell, he isn't on the team for Sophmore year. I asked Dallon, one of the players, and he hasn't even seen Tyler on the roster."