: s e v e n :

"Green Day? Really?" The something pop punk music drown out Tyler's words as he mocked Josh's clothing choice in the tiny store.

Teens adorned in black jeans and band tees passed Josh and the smaller brown headed boy while Josh held up the shirt.

"I'll have you know it's a great band." He shoved the article of clothing back onto the shelf as he continued to browse the rest of the merch.

"So," Tyler observed, "you like Green Day?"

"Probably more than like." Josh chuckled as he pulled out onther shirt and decided he didn't like the back street boys, "I sneek their CDs into my room."

Tyler gave the human expression of ? On his face.

"Well my parent don't exactly fuck with anything that's not Christian."

"Oh." Tyler nodded.

"Yah, but I mean it hasn't stopped me so it's not the end of the world."

"So you're a bad boy that breaks the rules," Tyler asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Very much so."

"What about you?" Josh semi-yelled, flashing a smile at Tyler as he affectionatly looked at an American Idiot shirt he was missing from his closet.

"What about me?"

Josh threw down his shirt and playfully rolled his eyes, "what kind of music do you like dumb ass."

"I think it would be easier to say what I don't like."

"Oh are you the 'anything but country' type." Josh said as he made his way over to the pins and patches.

"I respect country artist because it must be hard to make it in the music industry but fuck I hate the music." Tyler honestly didn't hate any other type of music but country just got to him.

"I have a feeling we are gonna be great friends then."

Josh rummaged through the pins but was still hurt that Tyler doesn't like Green Day. How can someone not like them.

"Okay but you're positive you don't like Green Day." Josh said still confused.

"I mean I've never really listened to them." Tyler plainly said as he continued to go through the clothing rack beside Josh.

"Bitch." Josh breathed out, looking mortified at Tyler.

"What!" Tyler held his hands up, kinda shocked at how much Josh was invested in the band.

"We are changing that right now, come on." He dragged Tyler to the cash register, paid for his shit and quickly exited the mall.

"Where are we going?" Tyler wondered as his feet could barely keep up with Josh.

"I'm exposing you to Green Day the right way." Josh led Tyler to his car where he literally had every Green Day cd, and every MCR one, and every Metallica and The offspring CDs and CDs of bands he just discovered.

"Okay I'm down."

"It's not like you had a choice." Josh smirked as he put American Idiot in the Cd slot.

Josh was lost talking about each song and how important the band is to him. He couldn't stop and he knew for a fact Tyler didn't want to hear it. But the thing is, Tyler was falling into the sound of Josh's passion about a band he knew nothing about.

He could listen to Josh talk all day, even about Green Day.