: t e n . 5 :

Josh was stuck on the couch, he could move, but why would he when he could just sit here and watch Tyler play wii tennis with Colin.

Maybe it's a bit creepy, but oh well, I told you they may be horny. Okay by they I mean Josh.

"FUCK YOU." Tyler yelled, hitting back Colin's serve with as much force as if he was playing real tennis.

"I DONT SWING THAT WAY LOVE." Colin countered.

"YOU SWING LIKE SHIT SO IM NOT SURPRISED."

"IF MY HETEROSEXUALITY WAS FRAGILE I WOULD BE HURT SO YOURE GONNA HAVE TO TRY A LOT HARDER."

Josh chucked to himself, loving how okay Tyler is with his friends. Sometimes he's happy he wound up finding that old paper in the busted auditorium, because with Tyler he's smiled so much and he never wants to go back to that feeling being rare.

And Jared noticed that too.

"You're so in love with him."

Josh barely heard him, but he heard "love" and "him" and there's only one him he's been staring at all night.

"Bathroom now." Josh said, dragging him to the off hallway where a small bathroom rested.

Josh closed the door behind them, pulling on the string to light up the small room.

"The fuck you mean in love with him." Josh harshly whispered.

"Okay I'm straight and I can even see you're so up his ass, I'm surprised he hasn't noticed." Jared breathed out while he sat on a closed toilet.

"I'm not in love with him." Josh said to Jared, but that was more for him.

"Okay sure." Jared laughed.

"I'm not- okay maybe I like him a little bit."

"A little."

"Okay a lot but he's probably straight." Josh said.

"That's why you need to be careful Josh." Jared was staring to explain.

"Why does he need to be careful." Jesses voice said through the old wooden door.

"Nothing Jesse!" Josh yelled back.

"Is it about the gay?" Colin asked.

"No no! It's nothing." Josh insisted.

"Nothing enough to not talk to us." Jesse said.

"Fuck. Is Tyler around?" Josh asked, rubbing his temples.

"No he's upstairs getting more drinks.

Josh threw open the door and Jared stood up.

"Okay so are you gonna fuck him or not?" Colin casually asked.

"If you're going to don't do it while we are here." Jared requested.

"Oh yah, and maybe where Ash and Jordan can't hear."

"I'm not fucking him tonight."

"So there's a possibility you could fuck him." Colin evilly said back.

"Why is everyone so concerned about when I'm gonna fuck him?!" Josh exhaled as he threw his hands down.

"Fuck who?" A voice said behind the huddle of boys.

"Oh erm- no nothing. It's nothing." Josh felt all the blood that was heading towards his dick rush to his face.

"Fuck my girlfriend." Colin saved Josh.

"Oh okay. Use protection." Tyler awkwardly said.

"Yes sir." He saluted and grabbed a LaCroix from his arms.

"If I had a girlfriend I would." Jesse said, grabbing a water.

"Won't have to worry about me fucking anytime soon." Jared followed, opting to not grab a drink.

"You gonna fuck sometimes soon?" Tyler asked, handing him a redbull.

"Once I find a guy who's up for it."

Tyler had to do a double take.

He's gay too?