: e l e v e n :

//Forgot to put a TW but mild hints of self h*rm and thr*wing up sO//

It was a few days since Tyler's surprise birthday party in Josh's basement. A few days since Josh drove him home, hating the silence between them. Josh was so fucking scared Tyler knew he liked him.

But he couldn't have know.

Right?

Now it was 2:50 and Josh was shivering outside their high school, waiting for Tyler to find him. He hoped the cold would distract him from the embarrassment he was still feeling from night.

However, even through the teeth chatter, his anxiety wouldn't let go of last nights emotions that, honestly, were probably a product of his brain. But soon as he caught a glimpse of  Tyler walking down the small hill, his brain made it evident what he's feeling wasn't fiction.

"Dumbass it's like 40 degrees why aren't you wearing a jacket!" Tyler yelled as he picked up his pace to meet Josh who's teeth he could hear chatter from a few feet away.

"Because I gotta live up to the white boy stereotype and pretend I'm not cold." Josh was rubbing his hands against his arms, trying to warm them up.

"If I give you my extra jacket will you stop jacking off your arms." Tyler chuckled, pulling Josh's hand away from his upper arm.

Fuck don't do that I'm already about to throw up.

He laughed it off, trying to mask the anxiety swelling up on his stomach. "Deal."

He grabbed the grey hoodie from Tyler's hands. He slipped it on, pulling the warm fabric over his cold chest. He faintly smeller Tyler's cologne or deodorant clinging onto the fabric. He smiled at the smell and shoved his hands under the sleeves.

"Sweater paws, you that cold?" Tyler asked, really liking how small Josh looked in his hoodie. It was weird, normally Tyler was the smaller one between the two. He didn't mind though.

"If I can stop pretending to be a stereotype can we turn the heat on when we get to your car." They we're walking towards Tyler's car, their feet hitting the pavement in tandem.

"Only if you keep the hoodie on." Tyler said.

"Why?" Josh stopped, titling his head at Tyler.

"I don't know, it looks good on you." Tyler briefly turned around to say, and then he just kept walking, leaving a breathless Josh stagnant on the pavement with a stupid smile on his face.

-

Tyler's car rolled into his driveway a little after three. His parents would be home from work in a few hours and his siblings had already rushed to the house, Zack unlocking the door for the younger ones.

Tyler turned the ignition off and started off towards his house. To Josh's confusion, he skipped the door and made his way to the backyard.

"Where we going?" Josh jogged up to Tyler, asking him why they were outside when inside existed.

"Somewhere." Tyler absently smiled, his hips forcing his hands to sway with his steps.

"No shit. But where is this somewhere?"

"A little in the forest."

Josh looked at him with a face full of apprehension, his eyebrow shooting up along with the corners of his mouth.

Tyler sighed out, grabbing Josh's hand "you're gonna have to trust me."