Chapter 1

"Justin s-stop tickling me!" I screeched as Justin dug his wiggling fingers into my sides.

"Say it and I'll stop!" Justin yelled back. I sighed as he stopped for a moment.

"Never!" I yelled trying to get out from under him. I wiggled my hands from above my head and started tickling him. He started laughing uncontrollably and flipped over.

"Now you say it!" I said in victory. He sighed and dropped his arms to his sides.

"Fine.. Chase is the winner.. and the best.." he said crossing his arms. I raised one eye brow waiting for him to say the rest.

"...and I'm her bitch" he huffed. I stood up then helped him up, only to be pushed into a couch. Once again, Justin was tickling me.

"J-Justin! Stop that tickles!" I yelped.

"That's the point stupid" he giggled. Before I could say anything, the door opened and Danny and Damon walked in. They both stopped and looked at us.

"Uh guys, we've only been gone for 15 minutes..." Danny said throwing us a bag from Taco Bell.

"Thanks Danny" we said in union. Justin got off of me only to place his long legs over mine. We both sat in silence, eating our food. I looked up to see Damon sitting there happy as could be. I place down my taco and wiped my mouth. I looked up at him.

"Okay Damon, who is he?" I asked knowing what was going on.

"Ah finally someone noticed me!" He yelled happily.

"Okay, go on" I said urging him on. He got up and sat in the middle of the room.

"So I met this guy yesterday. His name is Jasper. I got his number" he said existed. A smile grew across Justin and I's face.

"I'm happy for you" Justin said with a mouth full of taco. I wiped some food from his mouth since it was about to fall on his shirt.

Damon glared at me before saying, "You and Justin, huh?"

Justin's eyes got wide and I choked on my taco.

"No, were not dating" I said calmly. It really wouldn't be that much of a surprise if we were dating though. We are with each other 24/7.

"Me and Chase?! Eww hell no! She's so... Chase!" He said looking disgusted. My eyes studied his expression as he said that.

After he was done ranting about how we would never date, Damon looked at me. I stood up, on the edge of tears and walked out. As I closed the door, I hear Damon whisper, "dude, you fucked up"

I slowly walked to my car and started the engine. I knew Justin didn't like me like that, but it hurt hearing him say it.

I pulled out of their driveway and to the place I call home. It wasn't really a home, more like a living hell hole. My parents were always drunk or fighting. That's why I'm usually with Justin.

Justin called me so I put it on speaker and placed my phone in the passengers spot.

Nothing but silence was heard until Justin whispered, come back.

It wasn't a demand, it was more of a question. He seemed so sad. I hung up the phone then turned my car around.

When I pulled up, Justin was sitting on his porch with his head in his knees. I walked up to him and sat down, placing my head gently on his shoulder.

"Spend the night?" He asked me without looking up from his knees.

"yeah, come on" I said getting up. He stood up from the position he was originally in and opened the door for me.

He walked into his room and laid in his bed. It was silent, but not a awkward silent. It was nice.

Justin broke the silent.

"You know I was just kidding about all that stuff I said, right?" He asked me. I dug my head deeper into the crevice of his neck and nodded.

"Okay good. I love you Chase" he said hugging me.

"I love you to Justin"

After a while of laying there, I eventually started to hear Justin snore. He is so cute when he sleeps, I thought to myself before closing my eyes and drifting into a deep sleep myself.