Chapter 7

After everyone left, Justin and I ordered pizza and watched movies. He put on Texas Chainsaw, even after I told him how much I hate scary movies.

"Nooo Justin I hate scary movies" I grunted. Justin patted beside him and I scooted over. And sat down and rested my head on his shoulder.

After about 40 minutes into the movie it started getting really suspenseful and scary.

"Justin, can we please change it?" I asked with my head buried between the couch cushions and his back. He laughed slightly and paused the movie. I looked up at him.

"It's late, want me to just drive you home?" He asked.

"Can I just stay? I'm sure my mom won't mind"

Justin smirked and bit his lip.

"Nothing like that Justin" I said. He threw his head back and grunted.

"Ugh fine" he said standing up. We went upstairs and laid down in his bed. After a few minutes I could hear Justin snoring. Right before I closed my eyes I got a call.

"Mom?" I asked as I held the phone up to my ear. She was clearly drunk.

"Where the *hiccup* hell arrre you?" She said slurring her words.

"Um I'm staying at Justin's tonight" I whispered trying not to wake up Justin.

"Well get yourrr lazy ass home now!" She yelled.

"Mom are you ok?" I asked, still whispering.

The phone line went silent then the sound of sadness filled my ears. My mom was bawling her eyes out.

"I'm sorry I'm such a bad mom" she said crying harder.

"Your a great mom, don't think any different" I said. Justin sat up and placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and mouthed sorry.

"I'm sorry Chase, but I have to do this" and with that the line went dead.

"Mom?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Mom are you there?!" I asked again.

I dropped the phone and looked at Justin in disbelief.

"I'll call 911" Justin said getting up.

"Call your dad" he said picking up my phone and putting it in my lap. I sat there, with the same face.

I quickly dialed my dads number. He sent it to voicemail.

"Goddamnit!" I yelled in frustration. Justin quickly came back into the room.

"The cops are tracking her phone" he said taking my hands.

Tears poured out of my eyes, but nothing came from my mouth.

Justin didn't say anything, he just crawled beside me and pulled me onto his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder and cried.. and cried.. and cried..

Until my phone rang

It was my dad

"D-dad?" I asked, my hands shaking.

"What, I was in the middle of something"

"It's mom" I said trying to talk, but it wasn't working. My voice was weak. I felt sick to my stomach.

Justin walked out the room.

"Mom? What about her?"

"Sh-she trying to kill herself" I said bursting into tears. I heard nothing from my dad. He just hung up.

Justin walked back into the room with a glass of water and placed it beside me.

"She's on the way to the hospital, come on" Justin said helping me up.

Okay I'm sorry this is shit

But guess whattt

I got a bf

And I'm happy

And I text him 24/7

So I'm sorry 😂😂

I'll post more tomorrow

Love ya 💝