Chapter 2

"Chase?" I heard Damons voice. I sat up quickly.

"What?" I asked. Damon giggled.

"You talk in your sleep"

I froze, "what did I say"

"Oh, nothing much, you only confessed your love for Justin" he smirk. I could tell I was blushing. I could feel my face getting heated.

"really..?" I asked embarrassed

"No, not really" he laughed. I got up and punched his arm.

"Justin told me to wake you up. He's making a video down at the park, wanna come?"

"Sure" I said getting up. I walked over to Justin's closet and pulled out a hoodie. It had a minion and rainbows on it. I laughed and slid it over my shirt.

I walked down to the park to see Justin setting up a camera in front of the slides. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind.

"I'm taking your hoodie" I smiled. He turned around, still hugging me.

"It suits you" he said before planting a kiss on my nose. I laughed.

"So what's the video gunna be about?" I asked sitting on the end of the slide. Justin pressed a button then a light turned on in my direction. He jumped beside me and yelled, "The Best friend tag!" I watched Justin do his cute little intro before we actually started. We ended up with a 2 hour long video, so Justin had to take some out, and by some a mean pretty much all of it.

"So now that my weeks video is done, do you wanna go out to eat lunch?" Justin asked me closing his laptop.

"Can we go to McDonalds?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Your such a kid," he said getting up and grabbing his keys and wallet "come on"

I jumped up and ran past him. I got into the passenger seat and yelled out the window for him to hurry up.

"Jeez Justin, my grandma walks faster then you" I joked as he cranked up the car.

"What ever"

I placed my hand down on the dash board, scrolling through Instagram with the other. Justin grabbed my free hand. I looked up at him. He was focused on the road, nothing else. It almost felt normal.

"Do you wanna go on the playground too?" Justin joked, letting go of my hand. Cold air filled up the space where Justin's warm hand was just seconds ago.

"Hell yeah" I said in a serious tone. Justin stopped laughing and looked at me.

"Seriously?"

"..yeah?" I said confused.

"Your 15 years old Chase, not 5" Justin argued with me.

"And, your point is?" I said still in serious tone.

We both stared at each other in silence for a moment before breaking into laughter.

"Fine, but only if you stay the night again. We start school in less than 2 months" Justin said. I nodded.

"Deal"