Chapter 9

"Id like to thank everyone for being here and supporting us.. it's means a lot" my dad finished and sat back down. I stood up and walked towards the front of the room, tears falling slowly from my eyes.

"Um.. hi everyone" I said awkwardly. There was silence and a few sniffles here and there.

Don't cry.. don't cry

"I don't really know what to say.. but thank you all for being here. My mother was a kind, loving soul and would be so grateful to be here with us right now. I know she didn't pass away the greatest way.. but I'm sure she's in a better place now" I said taking a step back. I walked back to my seat awkwardly beside Justin, Damon, and Danny. I didn't want to sit near my father.

I feel so much pain when think about him. I don't know why, but I do.

My aunt stood up and walked towards the microphone.

"We will be going outside in about 20 minutes for the burial.. thank you" she said walking away.

I stood up with everyone else and made my way out the room.

Don't cry.. don't cry

Justin grabbed my hand softly and stopped me. I turned towards him.

"Chase.. if you can't handle this right now, we can leave you know. I'll just take you to my house and we can talk there. I just don't want you hurting more then you already are" Justin said taking me into a hug.

I couldn't take it anymore. I fell to the floor and screamed. I couldn't stop crying. Justin picked me up and held me. I cried into his shoulder before saying, "take me home."

Justin nodded and walked towards the doors. He helped me into his car and started it.

"It's going to be okay Chase.. I won't leave you" Justin said taking my hand. We both looked each other.

I didn't know what to say, so I just turned back to the road as we drove off.

We're almost at 1000 reads!!

aHhhH

Thanks! I'll post more later this week.