Chapter 6

As me and Justin pulled up to his house, we noticed a bunch of cars in and around his driveway. I parked on the curb and got out to help Justin.

We walked to the door and slowly opened it. All the nights were off.

Justin leaned over and flicked on the light switch, revealing all of him closest friends and family.

"Surprise!!" They all screamed in union. Justin smiled and thanked all of them.

After about a half a hour of food and movies, the door opened loudly.

Two boys walked in hand-in-hand.

We all went silent..

The taller one looked to his side

"I told you we were going to be late, Kana!" He said awkwardly. Justin got up and walked towards them.

"Hey guys!" He said bringing them into a hug. Conversations arose in the background.

I walked to them and introduced myself.

"Hey, I'm Chase" I said standing beside Justin.

"Hey, I'm Kana" the shorter boy said hugging me. I hugged back awkwardly.

"Sorry, he's weird. But I'm Fynn" he said extending his arm. I took his hand and shook it.

"So, this is the girl you've been talking about, huh?" Kana asked Justin. A light shade of pink grew across his cheeks.

"What? Nooo" Justin said elbowing Kana in the side. Kana winced and laughed.

"What ever. Im going to go talk to Vanessa and Cat" Kana said walking away with Fynn, leaving me and Justin alone.

Justin glared down at me.

"We need to talk about what happened earlier" he said rocking on his heals.

"What is there to talk about"

"Are you mad at me or were you like..
Ok with it?" Justin asked awkwardly.

I laughed.

"It fine, really." I said. Justin stopped moving around and looked up at me. He glanced down at my lips then back to my eyes quickly.

I bit my bottom lip and smiled.

"Chase, I have a question for you" he said taking both of my hands. I smiled.

"Chase Marie Martin, will you be my girlfriend?" Justin asked me. I nodded and said yes.

Clapping arose from the living room. Everyone was looking at Justin and I.

"Well this is embarrassing" I said awkwardly to Justin. He turned towards me and smiled.

"I'll make it embarrassing"

"Oh god,please no" I begged as Justin threw me over his shoulder. He ran into his room and threw me onto his bed and turned on the TV.

"Wow. So romantic" I said sarcastically as Justin put it Frozen.

Justin looked at me and smiled.

"Wanna order pizza once everyone leaves?" He asked me. I nodded.

Update!!

Please Read\/\/\/

IM SO HAPPY!! Ahhh!

Justin got his top surgery today, and I couldn't be happier💗💗

He's came so far and I'm so proud!

1-9-17

Y'all go hmu on my fan account for Justin on insta. Comment on my post saying your from Wattpad and I'll give you a follow/shoutout 💗💗

@justin.blake.asf <<<<