I Love You

(Cute little Brycey in his new glasses ^-^ He's adorable)

"Bryce! I'm home!"I yell as I shut our front door. I don't hear a reply so I walk to the kitchen. Its been a little over a month since the incident and everything is falling into place. Delirious is staying around now he decided he didn't want to leave and something happen. Cartoonz and me are okay the kiss is in the past. And Ohm went back home and is planning on moving here soon. When I get to the kitchen I see a note on the fridge and I smile. I grab it and see Bryce's familiar handwriting.
'Hey Baby Girl, I need you to head down to the cafe where we first met and order your favorite drink (: I love you xx'
I smile and head back outside. I get in my car and before I know it I'm at the cafe. I walk in and see Leslie and Brian there. "Hey girl! Here, Bryce gave it to me and said to give it to you"Leslie smiles and I notice it was money. I grab it and order my drink. "We should hang out soon Les"I smile and she nods in agreement. "Here you go ma'am"the cashier says and I turn to see my coffee with a note stuck to it. I smile and take it from them before reading the note.
'Hey beautiful! I need you to go to your old place, I love you! xx'
I smile and tell Leslie and Brian bye before heading out. I drive to where I used to live and knock on the door. The door opens and I see an all too familiar face. "OHM!"I squeal and hug him. "Hey sis, I'm guessing Bryce sent you here?"he smiles hugging me. "Yea"I laugh lightly and he motions for me to follow him. He walks to my old room, which is now his and grabs a note. "Here you go, now go find lover boy"he chuckles and kisses the top of my head before I leave. "Bye Ohm!"I say as I exit the house. I read the note when I get in the car and smile.
'Hey there! I see you found Ohm! Now head to the flower shop down the street, I love you! xx'
I drive down the street and walk in the flower shop. I walk in and bump into a teenage boy. "Are you NotSoGirlyGaming?"he asks with wide eyes and I nod smiling at him. "I love your videos! You're an amazing gamer, Can I have a picture?"he asks and I nod as he pulls out his phone and takes a picture. I take one on my too then he hands me one of the flowers in his hand. "You can have this"he smiles his cheeks turning pink. "Aww thank you"I smile and he waves before walking out. I walk up to the counter and the lady hands me roses with a note attached to them. "Here you go, You've got yourself a keeper Dylan"Mrs. Harrison smiles. "I know, he's the best. Thank you"I smile before walking off. I take the note off the flowers and read it.
'Hey princess, I need you to head back home alright? Ill be waiting for you there xx. I love you <3'
I quickly jump in the car and drive home. When I get there I grab everything and head inside. When I open the door I hear music playing. 'Little do you know' by Alex and Sierra was playing. The song we sang together while we were at Delirious's house. "Bryce? I'm home"I say smiling and sitting my flowers down. He walks out of the kitchen in a button up shirt and dress pants. "Hey Baby Girl"he says walking over to me. "I picked you out an outfit, now go get ready. I love you"he smiles kissing my cheek. "I love you too"I smile as I turn to go to our room. After I put everything on I decide to do my hair and makeup. When I finish that I look in the mirror smiling.

I slip on my shoes and walk downstairs towards the dining room

I slip on my shoes and walk downstairs towards the dining room. I see him lighting some candles and putting food on the table making my heart flutter. "You need any help?"I ask and he turns to look at me. "The only thing you have to do is sit there and look beautiful"he smiles and grabs my waist. I smile and lean up pressing my lips against his. He softly squeezes my waist causing me to squeal. He chuckles while pulling away and pulling a chair out for me. I smile as he wipes the lipstick off his mouth and I sit down. "Thank you"I say and he pushes my chair in before pecking my lips, trying not to get lipstick on his lips again. "Tonight is about us, just us, no one else"he whispers before going to sit in his seat. We start to eat the food he made after he sits down. As soon as we finish he walks over to me and pulls me up. He wipes my mouth with a napkin, making sure there was no lipstick before pressing his lips against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. "I love you so much"he mumbles against my lips. "I love you too"I whisper and lay my head on his chest. I hear 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran start to play and we start to sway back and forth. Bryce starts to sing and I smile looking up at him.

"When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?"he sings smiling down at me. Then he continues on singing to me, a smile staying on his face the whole time.

"And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are"he quickly kisses my head before he continues once more.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are (oh, oh)

La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, lo-ud

So, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
But maybe we found love right where we are
Oh, baby, we found love right where we are
And we found love right where we are"he finishes the song and presses his lips against mine softly. I place a hand on the side of his face and kiss him back. After we pull away I grab his hand and pull him to the bedroom. I lay down and he lays down next to me smiling. "I'm tired"I yawn and he chuckles. "Well get changed and come cuddle with me"he says and I get up grabbing one of his shirts and sitting it on the bed. I turn my back to him and take my shoes, jacket, and dress off. Then I take off my jewelry and throw on his shirt. I lay down and realize he changed too. "I love you"he whispers pulling me to his chest. "I love you"I mumble as I close my eyes and fall into a deep, much needed, sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I wanted to focus on them a little more for this. Ohm lives near them now though! Thats nice and will be helpful in the future c; Anyways Comment, Vote, Share, etc. Byyyeeeee xx.
Also Happy Thanksgiving!!