CHRIST MAS

*warning a lot of pictures XD*
Also here is a picture of Marcel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dylan! Wake up! It's Christ mas!"I hear Evan say or well squeal. "Christ mas?"I laugh lightly as I get out of bed. He nods and I smile shaking my head. "Idjit"I mumble as I get ready. "I HEARD THAT"he screeches and I laugh. "Good"I yell. "Holy shit!"I hear mini yell making me laugh. I know he was talking about the amount of presents we had to carry to Bryce's house. After I get ready I start to walk towards the boys.
(Outfit)

"Okay boys one present to open here then we head there"I laugh lightly

"Okay boys one present to open here then we head there"I laugh lightly. Another guy ended up coming for Christmas and he was here. Marcel or BasicallyIDoWork. "Yes!"Tyler cheers grabbing the present for him that was under the tree. "Okay here it goes"he mumbles as he rips it open. "Oh my God"he says with wide eyes and a smile. "Its a tron controller"he whispers and looks at me. I smile at him and he hugs me. "Holy shit, thank you Dylan"he says and I chuckle. "No problem Tyler"I smile and Mini grabs his present. "Okay here we go"he says smiling. "Holy crap! Its a freaking Laptop! A brand new one too!"he says and I chuckle. After he hugs me Marcel opens his. "Aw it's a little Figurine if my character"he smiles. I packed a bag for this one so there was more than one. After that he finds a few shirts and the last thing. "Its a a bunch of pictures of me and the guys"he whispers in awe. "It is"I smile and he smiles back. "Thank you"he says and hugs me tightly. "No problem Marcel"I whisper. "My turn"Evan smiles. I nod as he grabs his present. "Its a YouTube award, 19 Million subscribers, and a collar?"he says confused. I giggle and run off to my bathroom. I open the door and out runs a little husky puppy. Evan's eyes go wide and he smiles. The puppy starts to paw at his legs and he picks it up. "I'm gonna call him Max"he smiles petting the puppy. "Thank you"he smiles at me.