Our Day Off!! *Excited*

*She stops rubbing and smirks as she pulls her hand out of my shorts, then she licks her fingers Slowly as she looks at me, I blush knowing she wanted to do more..* You should call and tell amber I'm taking you to the ball... Um Yes Artemis..."That's what Yasmin is talking about she dominant in such a casual away I never noticed" Um but..*She Looks back* in exchange You have to take me dress shopping *She walks up to me and Grabs my hand, kissing it, I blush* As you wish my queen, Though Where would you?? *I Blush W-Whats with sudden formal talk??* Um..Um..Davids bridal *She looks me, then smiles* Hmm ok.. I'm going up stair to get dressed will you come along... help me pick out something? ...Y-yes *I Follow her up the stairs as she holds my hand tightly* "I wonder if shes nervous??" *We walk into her closet it seemed bigger when I first got here...I must have been over-reacting* Ummm How about this? ...I have a space shirt  *I hold up a par of space joggers* ...Ok And how about I get a shirt that matches your pants!!? Well.. I was just going to wear a long shirt with short...Really? Mmmhmm it has pride on it!! *She Smirks, and Chuckled* The Things You do are so cute anastasia...*i Blush, she has no idea what I've been practicing, but I gotta master it..* There...*She Looks at me then at herself and nods, We head out to car and she opens the passengers side door for me and when she gets in she turns on Skylar grey- I know you And starts to drive off, I watch her quietly*  I know you baby, I know you baby, chemicals rushing in, I know it's you that I belong toooooo... Hey babe do you want a shake from Chick-fil-A... Ummm Sure *She pulls up to window and I look at the choices* ..mmm.. I can't decide, Do you want rainbow? ...Um..... Hm? I dont see it *She laughs* No Not from here babe, Lol we can stop by gas station and get yummy bear and you can make your own, ...Oooo Yes let do that, *She Smiles, and drives out... I can't imagine why I couldn't have met her before now.. so pretty, adventurous and Corky, I giggle* Hm? What's funny babe... Haha Nothing, Come onnn tell me, It's Nothing!! *I giggle somemore* I just find you funny *She pulls into the parking spot, and we walk in* My it's busy in there, yeah it's like this everyday well into winter then it's like half *I walk around, Picking out different topping* there so many, Mmmhm there some other there to, Ooo *I'm really fascinated with this store now, I turn around* Rose?? *I See her on the other side of gas station part purchasing a few items, then she walks back over* what did you get? Hehe!! It's a surprise for tonight!! Tonight? Mmhm! *She Kisses me,but I Stare really curious* Lol Don't worry about it babe just know it's going to be fun.... "I didn't know but why we were out, friends from work were coming over to rose's house, Why we where driving Artemis asked me..." are we... going out??... um I think *we pull in to Davids bridal and sit there* Anastasia I probably should have been more clear with you on what I wanted...*I Look at her* Well.. I want to be more then friends Artemis... because friends... lol.. don't have sex. I know.. that's why I'm asking you to be my girlfriend anna....*i Blush* Of Course!!