Fucking Hard

Come On Don't be shy Rose...what happened to the bad ass girl I use to know...Truth is I'd forgotten how to fuck...I've never fucked anna only made love to her...but fucking is the anger side of sex...and I want her to feel single because no will do her like I do her... Once I have fucked you, you will leave anna alone Jeanette, or you'll regret it...I whisper in her ear: Understand?... Yes Rose~ *I take off my shirts and boxers, Putting on the the strap, Flexing, Oh my Your body is Sexy as hell I Push her Against the wall, Holding her hands above her head, Haha Rose~  I look over a anna, she just sits there then she nodds... Mmmm~ You know this should be fun.. Savannah...Your Going to remember this one... I Smirk, Don't move her hands.... Yes~ master...
I unhook her bra, a D now?? Mmmhm~ Nice...Thank you..I rub my hands down her back to her ass, it's not much....unlike Annas body...she's curvy, I slide off her panties, then i smack her ass, Ah~ Hm..Just enough to jeggle, I Lean down eating her from the back, Ahh~ Rose~ Your Tongue~!!! She Moves her hands down the wall...Fuck~!! I Stick my tongue in Deeper, Rose~!! She turns away from the wall, Putting her left hand on top of my head, it infuriated me, I licked harder... Ahh~ Yes~ Im...I'm *I Stop, and come to kiss* Mmm~ Grab Her Cheeks as I pop her pussy, Did I tell you...you could cum?? That was to close and further and I would have your cum on my face...and you know how much I hate that, She Nodds, I Grab her and throw her on the bed, Anna you can look away if you want, She Watches motionlessly, blushing Why are worrying about Her? i looks down, Shut The Fuck Up!!! My Rage Boils over, I Stick the dildo in deep Ahh~ Fuck Yes!!! i Start going in and out Fast, as she Griped my back,  i picked her up placing her on my lap going in and out slow Rose... Faster please~ I Lay her back down, looking her in the eyes, Don't talk.. I go as deep as I can.. as I kissed her lips, soft and evil yet...Sorry, Rose~ Ahhh~ Fuck!! I start going in and out faster Lefting her left leg up, Fuck~!!!! I'm Gonna Cum!! i lean down Kissing her...She Wraps her arms around my neck, arching her back a little...then she Cums...MmmmmAhhh~ R-Rose~!!!!  As Soon As She Did My Heart Stopped, I knew I had hurt anna... and possibly my Future with her... i Pull out, Taking off the strap on and I start to get dressed, Savannah this was the last time...I'm never going to have sex with you again I'll die lonely before I even consider it, She Smiles, hahaha that's ok with me I got what I wanted... great sex with the one and only Artemis Roselover A.k.a Anastasia's New Gf, I Stare then i grab anna, Come on babe we're leaving! We Exit to the car driving home, I say: Anna I'm sorry you had to See that Please Forgive Me..., Eventhough I knew, She Was already Dead Inside...