Shopping Together

We get out the car and head in, I can't help but wonder why I have the feeling in my heart...like something a miss, I mean I'm in love with Anna but can't convey my feelings for her properly...and im aways making the first move,...I hold my breath wondering if she truly loves me..

Hey Artemis do you like this one?? Yeah babe but I thought you wanted something more um what word do you use...Oh fluffy...I look down, that is true, I had to counter for assistance.. Excuse me but do yall dress that's alittle more fluffy, our apologies madam but we do not she Amy dresses that are "fluffy" I walk back over to the changing area, I wonder what Artemis thinks of all this...I try on a slim dress it fit perfectly, I walk out what do you think Artemis, She stares at me hard, then blushes, Beautiful...I walk back into the changing room, Taking off the dress then, I Head over to the counter, ok with tax it will be $378.59 wow that's alot, I try to get my money out but in shaking, Artemis Walks up behind me, Babe relax, She hand over her store card then her debit, Ah we hope to see you again soon Ms Roselover, likewise. we head to the car then to the house, Rose is always doing things for me, why do I feel like I'm not good for?...she always makes the first move during sex, she works hard for her money and she yet spent almost 400 dollars on 1 item for me... and what have i got her??.. Nothing... does she even need me?? We Arrive at the house, Rose there are cars here, yeah I see your very observant. we walk in, surprise!!! *She laughs, it's a party for you, huh??!! We all wanted to congratulate you on your speech and being confident. I look over at rose, Surprise!! She Smiles so innocently as she open a bottle of wine, I blush, thank you everyone, time pasted as we mingled, Hey Anna what's the relationship between you and Artemis...um we are lovers, Omg why didn't you tell me I talked about her being home and stuff, I blush, actually it's kind of new, have you guys...lol you know, I Blush harder, Y-yes...Omg did you make the first move or did she...well um I kinda don't...I Look up, in need of more confidence, ..she always does..what?? I know she's dominant but you can't let her do all the work show her that Sexy side of yours, every girl has a fantasy even dominants... I Look down ...ok...people started to go home as it go late, I'm going to take a shower babe...ok..i Look at the Tv, waiting to I hear the bathroom to close, click, Ok Nows my chance, I look at the time, only 9:45 good it's still a little early, I rush to Artemis's shareroom and look up romantic, sex novels* "A submissives guide" "You may feel as if your partner is always making the first move..... Surprise him/her with a sexy change in the bedroom, take control, For example: A Lap dance (with or without a blind fold), Using handcuffs and Giving your partner head or Riding him/her with handcuffs on to he/she can't take anymore,... your ultimate goal, make you partner feel exactly how you feel during and after sex" Buts that's....going to Hard...cumming is amazing especially after Artemis has a hard day.. its like her anger turns into passion...like fire and ice...she basically makes me melt and im so inexperienced... how can i even?? NO! im Going to do it, I click off the computer and head up, hearing the shower still going, I set up a chair, a blind fold and rope as a replacement for the handcuffs...