Chapter Eight.

Please Vote and Comment.
Enjoy!

"Odessa Mazza." A voice beside me said.

"What?"

"Odessa Mazza. That's the name of the girl you're about to murder with your eyes." Athena pointed out and I felt my cheeks heat up.

I looked away from her and back to the pair where Odessa, the blonde, was still desperately trying to flirt while Alec seemed to be fighting off the urge to wash out his mouth with soap. His face almost comical and I giggled just as Athena did the same. I turned to her and smiled at her mirth filled eyes before turning back to Alec who was now glaring at me causing my laughter to increase.

I watched as he excused himself much to the poor girl's irritation and stalked towards me, an intense look in his eyes. I gulped.

"Good luck." Athena wished before walking away from me.

He growled in frustration into my ear after pulling me flush into him.

"I need a drink and mouthwash. God! I can't even kiss you with this mouth." He said as he tugged me around but for the sake of me, I couldn't tell where to.

I can't even kiss you with this mouth. Was all I could think of.

Kiss me?
Did I want him to kiss me?

'Hell yes!" My conscience close to screamed.

I finally snapped out of my thoughts when we got to the bar and Alec ordered our drinks. He handed me a flute of champagne and quickly downed his glass of whiskey.

He refused the bartender's inquiry for a second round before turning to me.

"Come on. Lemme introduce you to some people." He said as he offered out his arm and I slipped mine through his.

"Greco!" He called out to an older man who was just breaking away from another group.

"Platon! My boy! How are you?" He said as he firmly shaked Alec's proffered hand.

"I'm doing good. You?"

"Couldn't be better." He then turned to me with a low chuckle. "Oh pardon me, where are my manners? What's your name beautiful?"

"This is Reece Hale. A beauty, ain't she?" Alec cut me off, I turned to him with a glare but the look of admiration on his face as he gazed at me had me heating up. And not with anger.

"Indeed she is. I can see why you like her Alec."

"Don't start getting any ideas old man, that's usually Esme's work. Speaking of, where is she?"

"Went down to see our daughter for a month. Been enjoying the solitude." Mr. Greco joked but from the look in his eyes one could tell he loved his wife.

It's a look she'd always seen in her father's eyes whenever he spoke of her mother.

She let out an inaudible sigh and as though sensing her change of mood, he finished off with promise of future contact and soon, before stirring me away.

"You okay?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.

"I'm fine."

"Maybe you could......." he was cut off by his name being called out.

"Alec!" A heavily accented British voice called out.

"Boon! Long time you rascal!" He called back as he turned us to a beautifully regal couple and by their close resemblance I could tell they are twins. Something tugged at my heart.