New chapter + A/N

Hi guys i am so sorry for not updating for like ever but i has so much on and had a massive writers block !!  so hopefully i will get but to the normal but there are no promises but i hope you like the new chapter and the ones to come after it.

The rest of the night i could stop thinking about nick until my phone suddenly rang 'I have been so worried about you, haven't texted or called me all day i thought your brother killed you or something' Diana said relieved' Well my brother didn't kill me but someone nearly did' i said as a joke remember how nicks limo hit me 'Wait what someone nearly killed you' Diana yelled into her phone 'Jesus no need to yell' i say back 'Okay just tell me' she said 'Okay just don't freak out ok' i said 'Ok Okay' she said repeatedly 'Okay' i said as i told her about what happened with me and Autumn and how i got hit by a limo which i thought was a car and finally i told her about Nick and how he was a prince. 'OMG your joking right i mean that can not me real' she laughed as if it was a joke 'haha yeah' i said 'So your definitely alright right' she ask 'Yes anyway i better get to sleep i guess i will see you at school at Monday' i said with a smile 'yeah see you than' she said before hanging up.

The weekend was over and it was time to go back to the school of craziness, but i could not stop thinking about nick and than i saw Tv satiation crews not just the local one but ones from the bigs cities and even international ones. 'I wonder what happened now' i said to my self with curiosity as i walked in to school and to my homeroom.

'Jennifer there you are!, did you see the camera studios' Diana said with excitement 'Hey and yes I did they are kind of hard to miss' i said 'I wonder what has happened here to get this about of media mean we are just a normal costal school' she said.

Homeroom went on as usual but than our teacher once that we are all going to the hall for an special event. As we sat down in the hall and waited for whatever was going on Autumn,Cherry and Glimmer made their way past us and Autumn turn and spoke to me 'Jennifer just to let your brother know to meet me at the sea side hotel at 5 ok' she said with a smug smirk while the other two laughed. 'God why dose she have to do this it is like she controls my whole life' i thought than the printable came up on the podium that was set up.

'Students today is a very special day for our school as two of our student will be randomly drawn to go to Eadror to have a stay at the royal place and be shown around the island by non other than the crowned prince Nicholas James Michel Zeal' The principle said with enthusiasm as the whole school went crazy.