Chapter 9

Jens POV

Finally I hear a knock on the front door as I start coming out of my room, but before I could escape I got pulled back. 'Listen here Jen, don't act up and don't be a little bitch okay' He said as I smelt the alcohol on his breath, I violently nodded hoping he would let go. 'Good' he said as he shoved me towards the door which I quickly walked to.

'Good day Lady Jennifer' said a voice and I looked up to see the driver that helped me the other day, 'Hi, can we go as soon as we can....I kinda won't to leave this place behind me while I can' I whispered but I think he got what I meant 'Of course my Lady'. 'You can just call me Jennifer' I reply with a smile before he closed my door.

It was about an hour before we got to the airport, due to all the traffic even though I live in a small town. As the driver opens my door I see Diana waiting with her pick bubble suitcase which I think perfectly reflects her 'go to attitude'. One time when we were around ten, I was starting to get bullied by Autumn and her friends and she happily ran up to me and told them off for being mean. I remember that she was shinning in front of the sun with the light creating a halo around her head, that was the first time I saw her as my guardian angle.

'Jen can you believe this day really came.... I mean WOW'

'I know, I know, I am just glad I can escape this hell for a week' I sigh finally knowing I can break free from this place that has kept me prisoner for so long even though it will only be for a short time. We are guided in the airport and though customs and before we knew it we were sitting in a VIP lounge.

'I feel like a millionaire, I bet the royals are use to this'

'Yeah, where are the Duke and the Prince anyway' I question as I began to look around. I completely forgot that they would be accompany us to Eadror. I look back to Diana who is also doing the same ,'Maybe their late?' she noted. The next thing we know was the fingerling screams of girls and the flashing of cameras going on outside the lounge. The door were quickly opened by two large security guards who where than followed by the Nic and Remus and 2 more guards.

'Thank God that is over with , I don't know how much more I can put up with' Huffed the duke, 'Same here' Nic panted. They quickly dusted themselves off and straighten their cloths 'Ummm So that seem exciting' Diana said to lighten the mood.

'Really that's quite normal for us, you will probably experience that when you are around us and after the trip as well.... and yes Nice to see you both too, I hope you have had a Good day so far' Duke Remus exclaimed.

'Oh ahhh yes we have' I replied, but in all honesty it wasn't really a good day. Ward dragged in the media to take an interview to make some money and then threaten me before I left. I was subconsciously tugged my sleeves down as I was praying that I did not have any marks on my arms where he grabbed me.

The Prince and the Duke sat down across of us and was then quickly handed refreshments by the worker in the lounge. "Your Highnesses, Special guest we shall be leaving in the next 30 minutes, we will be heading to the plane in 15 so please be ready" a attendant said before we could really begin a conversation with anyone. 'We will be ready, Thank you' Nicolas said as the attendant bowed their head.

'So are you guys excited'

Nic POV

Remus and I finally began to relax as we started chatting with the girls and I couldn't take my eyes off of Jennifer. My eyes wondered across her noticing new things each time, however a dark spot on her arm partially caught my eye. I narrowed my gaze trying not to look suspicious, I focus on the dark spot to only realise that it was a bruise. Maybe it's from her bag or from an accident I repeated to myself trying not to make a fuss of it. But as I studied it more the more like as hand shape the bruise was, I look back up to Jen's face to only see it focus on Diana and Remus who were laughing.

I was about to asked but was interrupted 'We are ready for you to bored, your hignesses' a female attendant said as she bowed. 'Ah Yes we better get going' Remus respond as he stood up. We all follow suit and was walking behind the attended and surrounded by body guards even though we were going through private walk ways in the airport.

As we took many turns, I could hear Diana and Jennifer chatting in the back ground 'I can see what you were talking about' I muttered to Remus. 'What' Remus remarked rather load 'Sshhhh' I hissed as we counted to walk, 'Sorry... what were you saying' Remus questioned. 'I was saying I saw what you were talking about with Jennifer hiding something' phrased 'Ahh yes the bruise on her arm, I saw that too' Remus said with concern.

This feeling was boiling over when he said that I mean why was he looking at Jennifer, 'Oi No need to get angry at me about it, I wasn't being a perv or anything' He snapped as he put his hands up in defence. 'I know, I know' I said with a slight growl, it was if this feeling was taking over me but before I could further think about anything we arrive at the gateway.

'Ladies you will be boarding one of the royals private jets, with first class treatment all throughout this two hour flight with unlimited food and drink' Remus explained as he tuned to them. We were all guided to where we would be sitting with the girls sitting on the left side of and Remus and I on the other side as the flight attendants were going through the safety.

I turned to see Jennifer and Diana smiling and laughing, Jen noticed me and sent me a smiled and waved. Warmth spread across my face as I quickly waved back before turning to face the other direction to hide my blush. I swear I am going to find out what this girl is hiding and I am going to help her through it.