Possessed

Lockwood's POV

The moment the visitor made contact with Lucy, I knew what had happened.

She was flung backwards and landed with a thump at the bottom of the stairs. Holly ran down the stairs with me right behind her.

George burst out of the kitchen, a half-eaten chocolate bar in one hand and his rapier in the other. "What was the noise!"

His eyes landed on Lucy "Oh my god!"

Her eyes snapped open. They weren't her natural brown color. Instead, they were a supernatural green.

She slowly sat up. Looking around, she smiled a serpentine smile.

"Luce?" I asked shakily "Are you alright?" Holly, George, and I slowly started backing up.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this" she said in a spine chilling voice that was not at all hers.

She leapt for Holly.

Lucy's POV

I couldn't control anything. The visitor inside of me had control of my voice and my body. KILL THEM!! KILL THEM!! the ghost screamed inside my head. No! No! NO!! I couldn't let that happen.

Holly scrambled back, swinging her rapier wildly. I easily blocked with my own rapier and slashed at her head.

Something tackled me from behind. George.

The spirit growled in hate and frustration. "I'll kill you all!"

"Lucy!" shouted Lockwood "don't you remember us?"

"Your efforts are futile! I am in control now!" I screamed, shoving George off me.

Lockwood's POV

"We have to get the Source! It's the only way!" I shouted. Holly, George, and I raced upstairs. We all split into different rooms.

I dashed into a bedroom and Lucy followed.

How was I supposed to find this Source with Lucy following me?

Lucy tackled me, hands reaching for my throat. I tried to push her off me but she was too heavy.

"Luce! Its me! Lockwood!" I gasped desperately. "You remember Holly and George and the skull don't you?"

Lucy growled and closed her fingers around my throat.

To Be Continued...