I'M BACK!!

If you have seen this, you can skip :3

~~~~~

EVERYONE, IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!

Oku, so I know everyone is dying to know what happened to me, and why I was gone for so long. Mostly, everyone wants to kill me for promising updates that never came.

Firstly let me say that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *three days later* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!! I have multiple reasons of why I was gone for.....5 months...but I will share that later.

Right now, I want to share what I will be doing.

1) I DEFINITELY will continue all the Saurtis book, the Trian book, my art book, the rp book, and this one shot book! I reread all the books, and I have so many ideas now! I am just so inspired! Also for the art...I got WAY better.

2) I will not make a planned date for every book to come out until I have got back into the swing of things. My rp book, art book, and tagged book will be random though XD

3) I REALLY want to rp will all of you people again!!! So expect ideas!! Also, I rp on my Instagram @/titanwizardfiona so yah

4) I missed you all so DAMN much. Sorry for the language but it is true! I can't believe I got 166 followers while I was gone!!! 0-o You all are so supportive, and I love you all. And if you celebrate Thanksgiving, I am thankful for all of you!!!

If you want to know why I wasn't here, just ask. I think I'll make a separate part about that.

Whelp, bye weirdos! ((Feels so good to say that again))
~TitanWizardFiona