Chap.1 - M'Lady

(Shenpais POV)

After i grabbed my suitcase i exited the airport the first thing i saw was Brad wearing his cowboy hat, "M'lady let me help you with your luggage" Brad said in his cowboy voice, i laughed so hard "Your so cute" i said while laughing, he started blushing "It hasn't been a minute since i met you and your already blushing" i laughed even harder, "Whatever lets go *cough* my car" i laughed even harder. "Your doing the coughing thing!" he stayed quiet. As we got to his car he put my suitcase in the trunk and he even opened the door for me "M'lady" he said as he tipped his hat. I lost it, couldn't hold my laughter. 'He's so cute' i thought 'I need to stop thinking about that there's no way he would date me'. "Are you fine Vero?" Brad asked, "Yeah i'm fine." i said. "Hey Brad is it okay if i plugged the aux into my phone?" i asked, "Sure" he said. I started to play Ocean Man we both started to sing along.

"Ocean man, take me by the hand,lead me to the land,that you understand" (I'm to lazy to write the whole song)

We arrived at the hotel, we went up to Tyrodin's room and we were greeted by Tryodin and Muselk. "Vero how nice it is to see you!" Tyrodin said while hugging me "Tyrodin back off man your gonna make Brad jealous" Muselk said "Fuck off Muselk" Brad replied. Tyrodin,Muselk and i started laughing while Brad just stood there blushing. "Bradi-Chan don't worry i'm all yours" i said in my hentai voice. We laughed harder and he blushed harder. "Oh yeah brad your sharing a room with Vero" said Muselk, Brad was redder than a tomato, i slightly blushed. "Why...." Brad whined, "Bradi-Chan you get to be with me!" he covered his face with his hat. 'He's so cute' i kept thinking.

Sorry for a short chapter this is my first fan fic and i'm having writers block. Next chapter will be brads POV and late at night