Chap.2 - Snuggle

(Brads POV) Late at night

I looked at Vero as she edited her video on the couch. 'It's 2AM and she's still awake' i thought. "Shen go to sleep its 2AM" i said softly, "I'm editing this video and besides i'm use to it" she responded "That's not healthy" i said with a sleepy voice "What are you going to do if i don't go to sleep?" she said "You won't like what i'm going to do" i replied. "Bradi-Chan your not going to hurt me are you?" she said in her hentai voice, i can feel my face getting hot. I got up from my bed and walked to the couch and started tickling her "OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI I'M ALMOST DONE GEEZ" she slightly yelled while laughing. I sat next to her "I'm not moving till you finish" i said "Bradi-Chan i love it when you sit with me" she said in her damn hentai voice again, "That's not going to make me move" i said while blushing. I watched her edit her video and I started to realize she stopped "Brad can you help me edit this?" She asked "Of course m'lady" i said, she started to giggle. She took my hat off my head and then she put it on her head. While editing her video I realized she fell asleep with her head on my lap. I closed her laptop and carried her to her bed covered her with her blanket. As I started to get in my bed I heard her say in a sleepy voice "Brad can you sleep with me?" I blushed really hard "Are you serious?" I asked "Yes" she replied. I layed down next to her, we wrapped our arms around each other "Mmmm your better than my Hanzo body pillow" i got really red, she started giggling so I'm assuming she could see how red I am.

So this chapter was on my phone so if there's any typos please tell me about them. Thanks for reading idk what chap 3 is gonna be about cuz writers block is great.