Chap. 4 and a thanks at the end

Phone again. This chapter is gonna switch povs a lot
Shens POV
"B-Brad do you w-wanna go out with me?." I asked him. Brads face lit up red like a Christmas tree.

Brads POV

I started to feel my face getting hot. "Y-yes I do!" I said with a voice crack "B-But it's long distance so-"

Shens POV

I cut him off by kissing him on the lips. "I don't fucking care if it's long distance, that's not gonna stop me from loving you.". He was super red and i was too. "Your so fucking adorable." I said to him, which broke him even more. I started to giggle because he started to do the coughing thing. "W-Why is it so funny to you when I get nervous?" He asked while having a voice crack. "Cos' your so fucking cute." I held his hands "The long distance thing will never stop me from loving you so much" I told him in a soft tone. "But I'm going to miss seeing you" he said, he looked like a sad puppy. I started laughing "Your just so fucking cute! I can't take you seriously!" I said with burst of laughter between ever word. "Shut the fuck uppp" he said with out a voice crack surprisingly. "Make me" I said tauntingly, then he presses his lips against mine. "N-Now will y-you shut up?" He asked. "For now" I said in a taunting voice again. "Oh my god whyyy" he complained. I started laughing again, "D-Do you w-want to play some overwatch?" He asked "No I already played some" I told him "Then what do you wanna do?" when he asked that he gave me an opportunity to fluster/break him "I wanna do you Bradi-Chan" I said in my Hentai voice "oh my god why do y-you do this s-shit to me you bastard..." I started crying from laughing so hard "M-My face burns to much I'm going to the bathroom to c-cool off" I stayed back for a while since I couldn't control my laughter. I walked to the bathroom and went behind him and put my arms around him "W-Why?" He asked while splashing his face with cold water "Because I love you" I told him in a soft tone, I decided to stop messing with him since I've done to much. "I-I love you too but you don't see me doing stuff like that" he said while looking at me in the thru the mirror. "Awwww" I said while looking back at him.

Thanks for reading! Next chapter will be then at dinner. Ooooo ikr. Also big thank you for 100 views!!! I got 100 views when I was writing this chapter. I'm really happy for 100 reads, this is my first fan fic ever so it means a lot to me. Thank you!!!!!