Chap. 6 - Braf

Brads POV

When we got to our room there was a paper on our door.
'Sorry to all of our hotel guest our A/C has broke. We have mechanics fixing them now.'
"Well shit" I sighed. We entered the room "I'm going to take a shower" said Shen, "I'll play some overwatch I guess"  as I was heading toward my laptop I felt my phone vibrating, I was getting a bunch of twitter notifications, people were tweeting "Braf" at me for some unknown reason. I started up overwatch and joined a quick play match.
*Fast forward to when he finishes*
"SHENNNNN HURY UPPPPPP" I slightly yelled "HOLD ON BRAD" she yelled back. I heard the bathroom door slightly peek open "Brad..... I'm going to need you to go into a corner and not turn around..." "Why?" I asked "I forgot to bring my clothes into the bathroom" Shen said. I walked to a corner "Alright I'm in a corner" I heard her unzipping her suit case "Hmmm I wonder what should I wear?" She said while slightly giggling "Oh my god can you just hurry up!" I started to get annoyed, it started to get suspicious because she's taking so long and I thought I saw her already get clothes. "Hurry up I'm swea-" I felt something hit my ass hard "OW WHAT THE FUCK!" Shen started laughing "I only hit you with a pillow! And you can turn around, I've been in clothes this whole time" she told me "You fucking cunt! That hurt!" I turned around and walked straight to the shower, "Bradi-Chan c-can I join you in the shower?" "SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP".
*Quick time skip*
I walked out of the bathroom. "Holy shit it's still hot as hell!" I decided to hop into bed. I decided to go on twitter, nothing new the same as before 'Braf' tweets. Shen layed next to me with a smirk "B-Bradi-chan w-" "NO!" I covered my face with a pillow. She was giggling out of control, "I-I fucking hate you!" I said muffled "Love you too" she said while giggling.

A/N sorry for taking so long. I was dealing with school and depression. Thanks to the emotional support chat in shens discord server I feel better. ALSO HUGE THANKS FOR 2k READS <<<<<<33333333 shout out if you came from discord or shens stream chat <3