Chap.3

Alright so I'm on my phone again please tell me if you see any typos. Also this chapter is the day before day 1 of blizzcon. Also idk what to name this chapter.

Shens POV

"What time is it brad?" I said as I was opening my eyes. "Brad?" I called, no response, I look at the other side of the bed and I see his hat with a sticky note on it
'Good morning m'lady, me and the guys went to go get breakfast, don't worry I'll bring you back some pancakes and eggs"
'He's so adorable' I thought. I walked over to my laptop and opened up overwatch, I pressed quick play. As I joined the game I was thinking of playing Hanzo but I decided to play bastion, as I was waiting in the spawn room I heard someone in voice chat "OH MY GOD ITS MOM" I didn't get I thought some one said that because we had a mercy, but then I realized Pterodactyl was mercy and he was the one saying that, "Did you call me mom?" I asked him "Yes. You don't remember me?" He asked back. I took a second to think. "OH YEAH! YOUR THE ONE WHO DONATED $100!" I responded. I remembered why he calls me mom, he's a big fan of zylpai and in his donor msg he explained how Brad is his dad because there level of stupidness and he acts the same way when he's nervous."Yay you remember me!!!" He said in a happy tone. We finished the match and I friended him "Hey Pterodactyl I mean son your really fun, I hope we can play another day" I think I. Role him when I said that. He couldn't even speak correctly and I'm pretty sure I heard him speaking Spanish to him self . "S-sure!" He said with a super happy tone. As I exited overwatch I heard the door open "M'lady I got you breakfast" Brad said while he was waking. "Your so fucking adorable!"  I said as I took the plate of food from him, "S-Stop calling me that!" Brad said. "Do you want me to start calling you Bradi-Chan?" I asked him while giggling out of control, "N-No! Please no!" I couldn't say anything back because of all my laughter. When I calmed down I started to eat the food he brought me. While I was eating I thought about how he's doing all of these nice things for me, I can't tell if he's being a normal nice guy or if he's trying to impress me or something. Then again why would he cuddle with me if he didn't like me? I took a deep breath "Hey... Brad.." I said in a nervous voice "Yes m'lady" he said while tipping his hat, I started to blush. I took another deep breath.

I swear this will be the only cliff hanger plz don't hurt me