Plot... must read

"Somebody help me..." You muttered to yourself while running. Your clothes torn to shut just covering vital places, hir messy and panting. "You scum ! Come back here!!" the government members yelled. Yeah you were a rocker. The one and only heiress of legendary Rock Soul. Suddenly your eyes fell on a certain shop 'Algedro Di Telada'.  'Maybe that will help me...' you thought to yourself.

On reaching there, you just crashed the place falling over a certain person who helped in surprise. Though the Peron held you tightly you could feel him to shake a little from the encounter. You panted and looked up. Vision blurry, you said cracking "Onegai (please)... Tas-tasuketekure (help me)" and was knocked off.
Katsura looked outside and saw the government members left. "Poor girl... How can the government do this to her??" The manager Otose said to the band while the boy still hold you.

"Otose-san let me take her to my room..." The boy said, picking you up in a bridal style. "Sure, Ryo" she said much to referring the boy as 'Ryo'. Just when he turned to head towards his room, Katsura halted him. "Matte Ryo-san". "What Sensei ?" Ryo responded back.  Katsura went over you, bent a little and slowly lifted your right thigh and and pointed it.

"Wh-what are you doing Katsura-san ?" Cindy (Shinsaku) blushed. "Hora (look)..." Katsura pointed at the tattoo at your right thigh. "Huh?" Otose-san and other looked at it. "If I'm not wrong, the tattoo is called The Rock Soul and is the one and only legendary soul that does not divide like Ultra souls ie. us" Katsura said, flipping through some pages. "Oh ! Then she is a rocker" Ryo yelled still holding you. "Minna... Let her take some rest. The government was after her " Soji recommended.

Ryo nodded and took you to his room.

~After few hours~

Your eyes squinted and slowly opened them. "Where...am I ?" You asked to nobody. Just then you saw your dress was  changed. "Wh-who changed my clothes?" You asked frantically, not praying for the worst to happen while you were out. "Tension not girl...You are safe" the manager said. "I'm Otose. The manager of this hotel and a big fan of rock." She said, winking at you and her lips onto a kiss stance. "Oh... What about my clothes?" You asked her awkwardly. Feeling gross from her lesbian manners. "I changed them, don't worry" Otose said. "Well... Can I stay here? I'll help you out with your shop" you asked hoping she would allow you to stay here. "Sure... Actually I allow rockers to stay here" she said much to your amusement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : The plot is done. Don't own your boobs, skirts, pants or your lips. Just the plot only. And the scenarios. The One shots starts from next chapter onwards.

Stay tuned....

~Love C_H.