Hijikata (Hijizo)

"Saita nonohana yo
Heart ga oshieteokure
Hito wa naze kidzutsukeatte arasou no deshou?
Kitto saku Hana Yo
Soko kara nani ga mieru
Hito wa naze yurushiau koto dekinai nan deshou
Ana ba sugite Natsu ha
Ao wo utsushita hitotsu ni natte
Chiisaku yureta
Watashi no Mae de nani Mo irazu ni...
Kareteyuku Tomo Yo
Omae wa nani wo omou
Kotoba wo motanu
Sono hane nanto ai wo tsukareunda
Itsumo ki wa kage de kaze ga nabita
Futatsu kasanatte
Ikita akashi wo watashi naru darou
Nani ga iru Mono tonde...."

You finsihed your song, looking at the pale moon. *clapping sounds*. You turned your head, just to see your crush heading towards you, a smile on his face. He jumped at the roof, sitting beside you. "So... What are you doing here??" You said pretending to be calm, after that doki doki smile of him. "Nothing....just passing and then I heard your song" Hijikata said. "What type of song was it?? It wasn't heaven's song or Rock" he asked looking at you.

"It was a sad song." You said but Hijikata kept quiet wanting to know more about that new type of song. "Just like the rock, it is sad. Rock I'd the cry of our hearts which is happiness. Sad is the cry of the grieving of your heart" just then you felt warm around you. You looked up just to see Hijikata watching you...while you were in his embrace. "That means you are sad... Cause you are singing a sad song" you opened your mouth to say, but was cut off by him. "So I thought...I can give you relief". He then finsihed his sentence.

You snuggled up a little, causing him to blush a little. "Arigatou (thank you) na... Hijikata San" you said, smiling against his chest. Suddenly, he was shocked by your bold action. You leaned in and quickly gave him a peck on his lips. You blushed when you realised it. You corner-eyed him and saw him smiling, closing his eyes a little. "Aishiteru (I love you) (Y/n) Chan" he confessed to you. Your eyes went a little wider and then relaxed just to be surprised again. He slammed his lips against yours. You relaxed after a while and snaked your arms around his neck, and his hands, around your waist pulling both of you closer and under the moonlight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done !! Welp the song is called Euterpe from Guilty Crown.
Next Chappie will be coming soon,

Soji Okita is my bae so 2 chappies for him😍😘😘

Bu-bye 👋👋