Katsura (Master)

"phew...all done" you smiled while looking at the books. You were a rocker and did a part-time job in library near the 'Algedro Di Telada' shop. The door of the library opened and then slowly closed. The librarian wasn't there. You looked at the silhouette and smiled, greeting "Okaeri (Welcome back)... Katsura San. Which book today?". Katsura was a regular member of the library.

"Oh (Y/n) San. Can you give me 'The Legends Of Music' book?" Katsura requested. You nodded while smiling and said "Coming...", Vanishing into some corners of the book shelves. Minutes later... 'why is she late??It's not like she don't know where the book is. She knows every single corner and book of this library' Katsura thought to himself, hands clumped in front of his face, his leg tapping on the floor. 'let me see her' he stood.

"Ahhh come here book..." You groaned at the book. It was quite a high place and you had to use a high stool to get it. Still you weren't able to.

Katsura saw you and stopped. Sweating you and your clothes stinking to your skin, making the outline of your black bra visible.** Hair was a little messy and a little blush creeped on when you corner-eyed Katsura, staring at you. Just then, the book came out and hit your head. Unsteady from that, you stumbled, ready to fall but... Katsura was there. You spun unsteadily and Katsura was right in front of you. He caught you by gripping your waist by both of his hands and your hands on his shoulders. The book, laying on the ground.

"Thanks..." You said to him, embarrassed a little and looked away. Katsura ungripped your hips and you came down from the stool, but your hands still holding on his shoulders tightly. He leaned down and fetched the book, and you pulled your hands to yourself. "You should have called (Y/n) San" he said while dusting off the book. You kept quiet. "What if something happened to you...what if I didn't come to save you or what if someone wasn't there??" He said, looking dead into your eyes now. "But... You were there" you whispered to yourself, looking down.

"Seriously (Y/n) Chan, you really are clumsy" and laughed a little at you. You saw his legs coming to you but you still looked down. Suddenly, he pushed you to the book shelf, shaking it a little. You gasped and looked up, wide-eyed. "I was worried sick for you..." He cooed and suddenly, he crashed his lips to yours. You were nearly exploded from the encounter but then again, you prevented that explosion*** and relaxed.

By now, Katsura had his tongue into yours, you didnt know when you opened your mouth and that book, opened at a random page and shielding the side ways,preventing anyone to see your faces.

The burning sensation soon came and he had to pull away.
"I-I love you  (Y/n)" he said. You smiled towards him, your lips still red from the kiss and a little bit puffed.

"I love you too Katsura ^^"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heh...sorry for the short Chappie.
Btw..
** - Hehe I'm the perv queen... Cant be helped

*** - Lol the explosion... Sorry if it's bad to sound °^°...

Welp Jaa neh minna 👋