Ryo

After that day, you were grown to that shop. You learnt many things from the band. They were Peace Soul and you were a Rock Soul. They loved you and that made the band more popular because of you joining them. You performed with them a many times causing Chief Minister Li to go nuts. He even tried to kill you but thanks to Soji, you didnt kill them but punished them to their deaths. Soji was a wonderful swordsman and so you took training under him.

Today was another success, another step forward towards the world of Rock. Your band named "Ultra Souls with Rock Soul". The boys were having Booze. Not to mention you didnt have but not all drunk but a little tipsy. Looking at the big, full moon at the back of the shop you sighed. Just then you heard singing. And who would be singing  at that night is none other than Ryo. He saw you but hiccuped. You giggled  at him and that caused him to come closer to you. His breathe already felt on your nose. "Why did you *hic* laugh (Y/n) San?"

Then he fell over. You quickly caught him but he was too heavy for you. You buckled a little and let out a sigh. "Seriously Ryoma-kun you have to control yourself from drinking too much" said you. "Wh-what (Y/n) San?" You again let out a sigh and said "nothing" and with that you started to walk towards his room though knocking yourself at the door sometimes. Well you were tipsy.

"There now..." You said while carefully lying Ryo in his bed. "Sleep tight...then I have to deal with your headache in the morning too" you facepalmed while thinking about the scene. Just when you turned around to leave the room, a hand grabbed your wrist and pulled you down. So shocked from the incident you fell without any noise, your face on top of Ryo's. Hair covering both the side faces of you two's. While eyes remained close, Ryo muttered "(Y/n).... Please don't leave.... I want you to stay with me...." You blushed. 'maybe he's drunk that's wh-' your thought was cut off as he said

"I really love you (Y/n)"
A grin crept on his face and he opened his one eye looking into yours. "R-Ryo??" You asked, your mine was like - it has stopped working. "You are drunk!"  You said, without blinking. "Nope, I just acted" he said. "Y-you !!!" You were so overwhelmed by embarrassment, that you yelled at him. "But I love you..."  "You-what?" You asked processing what he said. He sighed and muttered "and look whose talking about being drunk"  *stops for a second*   "I LOVE YOU BAKA!!!" He said, while his head and nose touching yours.

A sigh came out from your mouth and without even knowing by self, you kissed him. On realising what you have done, your eyes spread like a fungus. By now Ryo had closed his eyes. You tried to pull away but felt his nibbling on your lower lip a little. *Moan*. It escaped and was your biggest flaw. He took your mouth-virginity from you -.-.... He pushed his tongue into your mouth and started to rub it against yours. *Moan* another escaped from you. And then the dominance fight began...

Oh well... Being taken by Ryo, your virginity wasn't that bad. (not like you protested)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that was Ryoma one shot. I'm kinda bad at one shots so deal with me -_-. Well if  u like it then thank you ^^