chapter 9 [2/2]

"I'm trying, trust me. And you know, those clefs show up in my dream, chasing after me," Jeongyeon said with both hands up, leaning toward Nayeon who sat beside her.

Nayeon laughed and pushed Kyungwan back. "That's impossible. How can clefs chase you? It doesn't even have legs."

"It has in my dream," Jeongyeon said. "Seriously."

Nayeon looked at Kyungwan skeptically but laughed nonetheless.

Momo glanced at Jeongyeon and Nayeon, shaking head. They were having lunch break at back garden under cherry tree which had turned green with many leaves now.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if she likes Nayeon," she said to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked between Jeongyeon who tried to make joke and laughing Nayeon beside her. "Nah, I don't think so. She's mentioned before remember? About guys' acts and stuff. I think she's trying to act like a real guy, in flirty way."

"You're right," Momo agreed.

"Hi, guys. Mind we join?"

The basketball team and some of their classmates approached them.

"Sure," Momo replied, moving closer to Tzuyu to give some place for them.

The boys placed themselves beside Momo while the girls moved to Nayeon's side.

"It's hot today. Summer has come."

"Yes, it is," Momo replied the leader boy. "You have cool bracelet by the way, where did you get it?"

"Oh this one? It's limited sale for our team. I'll give you one if you want."

"Nah, it's okay, just asking," Momo said but the boy grabbed her by shoulder.

"You're our hyung, part of our team. Just look forward, 'okay hyung?"

Momo offered smile, pulling off. "Thanks."

"Hey look, it's Sana-ssi."

They turned their gazes and saw Sana with some boys. Momo glanced at Tzuyu and smiled as the girl's eyes followed the president girl.

"I want her to be my girlfriend," a boy said.

"In your dream."

Momo laughed at the leader boy's reply. The other boys nodded weakly, sighing. "Why not, she has boyfriend?"

Momo's question got Tzuyu's attention.

"Well, there are two goddesses in this Academy, among boys you know, anyway one is Mina-ssi, and the other is Sana-ssi."

Momo rolled her eyes mentally, not at the two girls but the boys' fantasy. One of many things she didn't like from a guy. She listened as the leader boy continued.

"Mina-ssi is untouchable, like she's in the highest place and no one can't touch her. Well, until you show up hyung. You should teach us the secret later, okay?" the leader boy said.

Momo forced fake smile when the boy patted her shoulder proudly.

"Whilst Mina-ssi is untouchable, Sana-ssi is reachable. But even you can reach her, you can't have her."

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu asked the boy.

"You see, she's very friendly, and I mean in flirty way. She flirts with everyone, boys, girls, even teachers. But she never really likes someone, though there are rumors about her dates but none's proved."

Momo glanced at Tzuyu. The girl was still looking at Sana.

Tzuyu then stood up. "I need to use the restroom."

"Me too," Momo said, following Tzuyu.

"Hey, where are you guys going? I'm coming too!" Jeongyeon said. "See you later guys," she said to the others and followed Tzuyu and Momo.

Tzuyu washed her hands, readjusting her tie and wig. "Guys, hurry up," she said to Momo and Jeongyeon who were still inside. She then decided to wait outside. She leaned against wall, pulling out phone.

"Xiumn-ssi."

Tzuyu furrowed her brows at the walking past girl.

"Since when I got the title?"

She shrugged, looking back at phone. But someone ran past her, and accidentally hit her hand. "Hey," she called but the girl kept running. "Watch your way please."

Tzuyu sighed picked her phone up from floor. Giggles from other corridor got her attention. Curiously she approached the corner. Her eyes widened when she found making-out couple.

"Jeez, get a room please."

Just when she was about to turn around the girl stepped back. Her breath was caught in her throat as she saw the person.

'Sana?'