Chapter 14 [1/2]

Jinyoung brushed chin with thumb and index fingers. He folded the paper and looked up at the boy-clad girls before his desk. "You said you find this inside your desk drawer," he said and Momo nodded. He patted his chin. "This is a big problem; it means someone found out about you, let's hope only one."

"We'll get expelled?" Tzuyu asked anxiously.

Momo and Jeongyeon shifted on their chairs.

"I will bring this to Principal Kahi. But don't worry, I'll figure a way out for this. You can leave to your class," Jinyoung said.

"Let me know if you get another letter."

"Yes, sir. Thank you," Momo said. They bowed before leaving Jinyoung office.

"I'm worried, what if the person reveals our truth," Tzuyu said. After meeting with Jinyoung they decided to have a talk at back garden.

"Or they want something from us."

"Or worse, get expelled from Academy," Momo added. They had succeeded in hiding their true identity so far. They never did any suspicious thing, or wore any girl stuff.

"Wait,"

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked.

"Do you think it's because that night?" Momo asked. "You know, after meeting my parents."

"That's possible." Jeongyeon finally spoke up.

"This is my fault." Momo palmed her head, feeling guilty. "Sorry guys, really."

Jeongyeon took Momo's shoulder. "Not your fault. We have no choice back then."

"It's not your fault Momo," Tzuyu added and took Momo's arm.

"Let's hope Jinyoung can find something for us."

"Thanks," Momo said but still felt guilty. After that they fell into silence. If their true identity got exposed they would lose everything. She couldn't learn music, she couldn't make to JYP Entertainment, she wouldn't reach her dream, and... 'Mina'

Momo sucked in sharp breath. 'What if she knows I'm a girl?' Suddenly she wasn't worried about her dream or JYP Entetainmen anymore.

Tzuyu noticed Momo's sudden change. "Hey, what's wrong?"

Momo took another deep breath. "Lately, I'm wondering if I..." she trailed off.

"If you should tell Mina," Jeongyeon said, completing the sentence.

Momo nodded weakly.

"Or maybe it's the way. She's student representative after all. She can help us," Jeongyeon said.

"If she doesn't freak out, or perhaps have heart attack first," Tzuyu said, then turned to Momo. "Sorry, I don't mean to say you can't tell her."

"I know," Momo said. "I'm not sure actually, what if she will hate me? After all I'm lying to her. Besides, it's not me, I mean really me, whom she's attracted to."

Tzuyu lowered her gaze as a certain girl popped up in her head. "You're right," she said, leaning back over grass. "Why it's so complicated...."

Jeongyeon turned to girls beside her. The only and real friend she had ever had in her life. She looked up and inhaled before putting big smile on face.

"Why don't take a gamble on it instead?"

Tzuyu and Momo turned to Jeongyeon in confusion. "What do you mean take a gamble?" Momo asked.

"I do hope, really hope Jinyoung can find the person or something to help us, but," Jeongyeon said. "If he can't and we get expelled, and I really wish never happen, we can try the audition next year or the year after with knowledge we got from here, but what about the person you like? Maybe you won't be able to meet them again."