Disposition of Fate

As I stare blankly to the glass window along the other side of it, is a bunch of people wearing a white uniform like mine. In my everyday existence in this place the routine are always the same, no changes, no unique activities to be done.

More likely, we are sort of an animal pet whose always in the glass cage with nothing to do except to eat and sleep. I was wondering, is this the human being fate? to wake up in the morning, to eat and to be early in the bed when the nap time takes place?! There is something missing, something that the part of being an individual is missing.

"Number 3114, come with us." A man said wearing a black uniform.
I stare at him blankly and as he turn his back on me, I immediately followed him.
After a long walk in a white and plain walls we finally stop in front of a white door. He open it and their I saw a young lady wearing a white coat smiling at me.

"You're so beautiful." She said.

I enter the room and their I saw a big mirror in front of us, seeing my own reflection and her reflection terrified me.

"You and me are twins?" I confusedly asked.

"No. Were not twins." She answered.

"You are my clone Number 3114. You are just part of my cells and DNA." As she explained.

"Me? A clone?" I asked.

She open something on the device or whatsoever called about, and there this intangible screen appeared. And then it shows how the human being developed inside of a glass cubicle that full of water.

"You came from my cells and DNA. You've been develop by the help of the nanotechnology. All of you, together with the others inside the facility area where you all eat, rest and sleep is just a clone. Were you've been develop for some important matters." She elaborate.

"Why did you do this? Why do people like you making a clone? Don't you know were humans too? We are not an animal neither a pet that you just gonna lock up in that glass cage and keep on feeding us." I exclaimed.

"You were born and developed to be a great help for us. Your body is perfectly healthy. No disease, no illness to be felt and that all we need to keep us on living. And that is why I need your heart."

The way she explained those words begun to boom inside my head.

"I'm sorry. I made you because I need your heart, I've got a heart failure ever since I was a kid. I know this is cruel to ask but that was clone disposition of fate. You were made and develop for us, you were feed healthy foods and takes a exact rest and sleep to became more healthy for us. And when the time comes that we needed you, that's when your life gonna end. Co'z that is your fate of being a clone." She added.

My tears begin to fall. This is why all this time I feel empty. This is all because are fate has been arranged and plan where in we live for them and die for them.

The two men wearing a black uniform grab both of my arms and forcedly sitted me on a wheelchair.

"You'll gonna be a part of me again. Thank you my beautiful clone." She said as I saw her teardrops fall.

I couldn't utter a single word. All I feel is loneliness. I don't know how to stop my tears from falling. She injected me something that makes me feel weak and dizzy.

"Every things gonna be fine." She said before everything went blurred and black.

-END-