하나

He wants everything looks perfect no dust at all. Small or big mistakes happened then someone's life will be miserable.

No surprise if we heard "You're fired!" Every single day.

He's the heir of BigHit company. His father was a very humble and kind person

Mr. Jeon Jung Seok

His mom was a very pretty and wise lady. V.e.r.y pretty and she's also a humble person. She taught her sons to be a kind person in the future.

Mrs. Jeon Hwa Yeon

But there's Jeon Jungkook. Lack of attitude kid. Ever since he was a kid his grandmother took a good care of him. He's kindness only shown to his grandmother.

It's not that his parents didn't take care of him. They did but they're too busy handle their own jobs. But they never forget their children.

Well, actually Jungkook was kind. He changes because lack of parents loves and he also loses someone that he deeply in love with, past 5 years ago.

They knew each other for 7 years but something happened and they can't continue their relationships.

Something that will never make her come back to him. Which make him change to a rude person.

He suffered these past 2 years.

Jungkook's

Why every freaking day those maids won't do their job properly?! "Yahh! You! Yes you! You're fired!" freaking maid. Can't even do her jobs properly. I only asked her to clean my damn room! 

"No! Please don't fired me sunbae-nim! I need money to buy my children foods and drinks" She was crying like that still won't make me change my mind. 

"You're fired GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE!" Damn this old lady disturbing me! Just I'm about to leave her alone my grandmother came in.

"Jungkook-ahh why so mean towards other hmm?" She said while stroking my head. I couldn't resist it. I like it when grandmother did that to me. I feel like I'm the most lucky guy.

"No! Halmeoni look at this damn old lady! He won't clean my room properly! You know I hate dust and dirts right?" Me being clingy with grandmother is something normal. We did it everyday.

Grandmother shook her head slowly. And tap my shoulder continously " Jungkook-ahh if you love me and respect me as an old lady then stop being rude towards her and respect her as a old lady just like me hmm?"

I am weak when grandmother did that sympathy face and her voice aishh

"But grandmother! She didn't do her job prop-" grandmother stopped me by hitting my shoulder with her wrinkles hand.

"This rascals! Do it! Respect her if you love me! And dont fired her! Do it quick!" She stares at me like her eyes going to pop out in a seconds.

Told you I'm weak when grandmother did something to me.

"OKAY! Emm.. y-yo-you can go back to your room! Quick!" The maid quickly stands up and ran out from my room.

"Halmeoni! Why?! Of course I respect you and love you but this is my house so I can do what I want to do right?!" With my sulking face grandmother cupped my face with her tiny hands.

"If you have the rightful in this house and you dont want to respect others then hmm. Then treat me like how you treat your maid son" what?! She misunderstood me! How come she can say something with a calm face. God

"No thats not what I meant! Araso, I will respect others next time. Okay?" I took out my pinky finger and connect it with her's then I hug her and she hugged me back.

"Okay lets forget about this and come son, breakfast is ready." Grandmother was here to call me for breakfast. Well, she worried if her grandchildren doesn't eat breakfast.

"Okayy. Let's gooo!" I make it in a funny way and we both laughed at the stairs.

Love you grandmother.